Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The smooth nylon knobs and textured rubber sprockets make it challenging for your buddy to access the treat rings. This toy keeps your pup playing longer!
- The durable nylon and rubber makes this toy a grrr-eat option for strong chewers.
- Comes with 3 Busy Buddy rawhide treat rings. Additional treat rings sold separately.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 3 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Refill Treats: [Click here]
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size A] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539310)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size B] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539318)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size C] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/48182)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Luna Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Frisco Holiday Candy Cane Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.98Chewy Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, X-Large$29.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Golf Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch, Water|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
427 Customer Reviews
Keep a close eye on smart dogs
My service dog Sport LOVES his jack. He will chew away for hours. We had this one for about 8 months and it’s completely my fault that it’s broke. I looked away for not even 5 minutes between these 2 pictures, and he had unscrewed it and chewed on the piece so it doesn’t screw back on. Ordering a new one since he was very upset when I took it away. First time he played with it, it took him about a week or 2 to get the treats off. Second time took less than an hour. They learn quick. But he still enjoys it even if there aren’t treats on it. Once they learn how to unscrew it, it makes getting the treats very easy. I would still highly recommend this. Not only is it a great chew, it also provides mental stimulation as they try to figure out how to get the treat out. Just keep a close eye to be sure they don’t get the whole thing off!
Great chew toy and distraction!
This toy is very durable! I also love the treat rings in it. We have a 4 month old Bernedoodle puppy and he loves this toy! It was the first toy he went for after I let him out this morning. We’ve had it about a month and he hasn’t broken it, and we still have some treat rings left. We have adjusted to configuration in different ways to make getting the treats easy and more difficult. It’s a great distraction for him and a great testing toy!
Jack Treat Dispenser
Cowboy loves this chew toy keeps him busy. He now can get treats out in no time at all but still enjoys chewing on toy
This is his favorite toy. Small enough to handle and has to work to get the treat.
This is a great toy/treat - we have 2 Hounds, one 50 lb and one 80 lbs. The Large size one works well for the big guy, the littler dog likes all 3 sizes. This toy keeps her occupied for hours. Toy is very sturdy and holds up well to the 50 lb dog, the 80 lb guy has done some damage but it still functions well for him. We buy the replacement treats for it and they go crazy for it. Love this toy!
Good brand but...
I like this brand but our 8m old puppy tried chewing it a bit and doesn't like it. I thought be would chew the rings off and be done but he won't even do that.
Watch out for hard floors
The dogs are loving this but the humans are not so sure about it. We have hardwood floors and it is so loud when they drop it - which they do often. It doesn't seem to take very long to get the rawhide pieces chewed out from between the plastic discs and they are spending a lot of time chewing on the hard plastic "handles" which sort of worries me about how healthy it is.
Great Toy, Don't Drop it on Your Foot.
Bought this for my 80lb Lab who loves to chew. It took her a few days to decide she liked it, but then was all in. I only gave this four stars as the large version of this behemoth of a toy is a menace to my dog's Hoomuns. (aka me) She loves to carry it around, drop it, (usually on my foot) and then expects me to throw it. It weighs like 3 pounds. However, I love her and she loves this chew toy and it has held up well so far.
Best toy for a chewer
My pitbull is a heavy duty chewer. And this is one of his favorite chew toys. Always keeping him interested and with the addition of the raw hide inserts he chooses this toy time & time again.
Best Toy for Puppy Chewers
Hands down the best toy so far that we purchased for our Cane Corso puppy.