Busy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flexible middle makes it fun for dogs to shake.
- End of the rubber Waggle toy can be stuffed with the treat of your choice or kibble.
- Treat Meter will randomly let little pieces loose for your pet to enjoy as he/she chews and shakes their way to a yummy reward.
- Great for fetch and tug-of-war.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
For Refill Treats: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Halloween Spooky Eyeball Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle & Tassels Dog Toy$7.61Chewy Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$15.74Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- dealPetique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Elephant, Medium/Large$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$18.97Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Turtle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
308 Customer Reviews
Perfect for small dogs who are big chewers
My puppies get too curious and eat just about anything, even chewing at the wall and their metal crates. I've been having training sessions and wanted to try giving them toys that provide a challenge yet survive constant teething and chewing. Chewie sleeps with this toy and Paya barks at it when it runs out of treats, and I feel that if I fill it up and leave them unsupervised to log into a meeting, they are occupied enough to not get bored and chew on the house. So far it's fit dental chews, treats and kibble and is pretty easy to clean, but we will see how durable this toy is.
Excellent toy in all ways
Durable, can use whatever dry food you want, opening is such dispenses slowly, kept both dogs busy for 3 plus hours and I'm really happy with this toy. It's washable as well.
Keeps them busy
Out of 3 dogs I have 2 that use it. I like it because it keeps their mind occupied during the day when it it 1000 degrees outside. One of my dogs is afraid and I dont understand why. I am going to get a different kind of dispenser for him and see if that will work.
Not tough enough
I've had one of these for a bit, it was too easy for my lab, not interesting to my pointer mix or aussie shepherd mix, and my German shepherd puppy tore it to shreds in under 2 minutes then tried to eat the pieces.
Too small for treats
The treat hole was too small to get treats into and what treats I got in there our puppy couldn’t shake out so she got frustrated.
Difficult to use
We received this today so this is not a long term review. The catch flaps inside the holes are hard to cut out - they slice through easily enough but are difficult to catch completely with scissors so I had to fiddle with it a lot and still didn’t get the flap cut completely. I had to cut our already small training “nibbles” in half because they got stuck inside the toy. They weren’t difficult to get in but they were difficult to get out again. My little Havanese liked rolling it around and carrying it but she was frustrated when she could smell the treats but not get to them. She cannot toss it and have the treats rattle out, especially if they get stuck inside. Cutting them helped but it is a lot of cutting, not convenient for me at all. I wanted to try this because her treat ball keeps disappearing beneath and behind things and I thought this would be easier to keep track of.
Good for dog kibble treats
These are great to put solid dog food pieces in. It keeps them busy. Our dogs love playing with them!
Good feeding tool
I like how my dog can pick it up by the middle and toss it to get the food out. I cut one of the prongs on one side only so that some food comes out easily from that side, but he has to work harder from the other side so he stays interested. Also smells like vanilla which adds some appeal for him.
My 5yo terrier/beagle mix pooch loves this toy! She loves chasing it, rolling it with her nose, tossing it, chewing it, and figuring out how to get every last treat out of it! I did follow the recommendation on the instructions regarding snipping back some of the interior rubber prongs to allow for easier dislodging of treats. I snipped back prongs in one end of the toy, and left the prongs at full length in the other end. My pooch has managed to successfully retrieve all treats from both ends, with some determination and tenacious focus! Because the treat opening is relatively small, I use very small-sized kibble or break up hard (cookie-like) treats into small bits. The sound of the hard treats rolling around in the toy also provide stimulation and motivation!
No tank you
This toy didnt even werk. No treatz came out! My mom tried everyting, cutting it as instructed. The treat power made a big mess and my mom got mad and thru it away :(