Bute Phenylbutazone Powder for Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Help soothe your equine's swelling and discomfort with Bute Powder for Horses. This citrus-flavored powder is made with a specially targeted ingredient—phenylbutazone—which helps to relieve swelling by blocking specific enzymes. It may be prescribed by your veterinarian to treat a variety of temporary inflammatory conditions, such as a pulled tendon, acute laminitis or joint problems. This form of Bute comes in a convenient powder that can be put into your horse's feed.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Banamine (flunixin meglumine) Paste for Horses, 30-gm syringe$27.49Chewy Price$47.14List Price
- Bute Phenylbutazone (Generic) Injectable Solution 20% for Horses, 100-mL$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ponazuril Compounded Beef Flavored Oral Liquid for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Equi-bute Paste for Horses Apple Flavor, 20 gm/60 mL$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Phenylbutazone Compounded Powder Alfalfa Flavored for Horses, 1-GM/TSP, 100 scoops$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 10-mg/TSP, 60 scoops$48.30Chewy Price$45.88Autoship Price
- Fenbendazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Two of my rescue horses came with laminitis. Even with all precautionary measures, they still get flare ups, esp my one that also has Cushings. I use Bute and stall rest for a few days during the flare ups and really see a difference in it relieving their discomfort. Bute really helps with the inflammation. It's a good product as long as its not overused.
This is the easiest way for me to give bute to my horses. My fussy mare loves the orange flavor - so much so that she acts like she misses it if she's given her feed without it.
Exactly what I needed.
This is the brand of Bute my vet carries. Nice to be able to get it online when I run out. Great experience. Easy ordering, getting prescription filled and prompt delivery.
One of my horses gets abscesses yearly and this really helps until the abscess resolves itself. Much better price than from our Vet office. Thanks Chewy!
op[nion on item
havent had to use it yet . vet left some from his stock. delivery was quick
Really helps my senior donkey with back problems. I always use to loosen him up before farrier work and after to help him recover.
Thankful to have this product to help with arthritic horses pain
I searched every vendor for this product and Chewy had the lowest price. They also contacted my vet. When my vet didn't respond right away I was informed by email. I wanted the Bute powder because it's the easiest form to administer. Chewy has the best customer service on the planet. So happy they now carry horse products!
Thankful for the reasonable price!
After paying 2-3 times as much for Bute from the vet's for years, I am grateful to Chewy for making it available at a reasonable price. What an eye opener!
Really Convenient because its in a powder form, so its very easy to use. My hose licked it up