Offer your backyard birdies a choice buffet with the Pagoda Bird Feeder from Byer of Maine. Available in multiple colors, this feeder is made from durable stoneware that can withstand unpredictable weather. Its wire spacing works best with black oil sunflower seeds—a favorite of most wild birds. Featuring an easy refill top and drain holes at the bottom, this convenient feeding stop is an effortless way to bring feathered friends to your yard.
- Includes a forged steel hanging hook.
- Crafted from heavy-duty glazed stoneware.
- Wire spacing on the feeder is perfect for sunflower seeds.
- Feeder can be hung from a tree or fixed surface.
- Features a refill top and bottom drain holes.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by Byer of Maine