Caitec Featherland Paradise 3 Sliding Doors Bird Toy
About This Item
- Crafted using strong plastic for long-lasting durability.
- Designed to promote mental and physical stimulation.
- A great way to keep your beaked bestie from being bored.
- Easy to hang in just about any cage using the strong stainless steel pear link.
- Encourages exercise through natural foraging behaviors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Fillable Ball & Kabob Bird Toy$22.32Chewy Price$24.80List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Bamboo Log Bird Toy, Large$24.56Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Double Beaded Triangle Bird Toy$5.56Chewy Price$6.18List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Dangly Bear Bird Toy$7.81Chewy Price$8.68List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sure Lock Cup Bird Toy$8.91Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Flex Ladder Bird Toy, X-Small$7.01Chewy Price$12.40List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Wind Chime Bird Toy$18.62Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Knots N Blocks Bird Toy, Giant$34.55Chewy Price$74.47List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Wood Disks Bird Toy, 20 count$5.58Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Grooming Perch Bird Toy, 1/2 x 5-in$5.35Chewy Price$5.58List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Bird Perch Hut Bird Toy$16.27Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise High Back Cup Bird Toy, Small$2.84Chewy Price$3.16List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Nothing slides just open holes
This is just a plastic box with three compartments and two holes next to each other on three sides. I'm assuming there is supposed to be a small plastic sliding piece covering one of the holes at a time. It seems as though those were not added to the item for some reason. If there were sliding doors, it wouldn't matter, because there would always be a hole open for treats to spill out. It also doesn't open up, so you can put treats inside. You would need to just fill it with loose seed and hope it doesn't spill out the sides.
waiting for an answer from chewy on this item. i can't get anything to SLIDE. so far, it's a total fail.