Caitec Featherland Paradise Carousel Chew Bird Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages your wingman to exercise and play.
- A plethora of colorful blocks and bead dangles to keep him interested for longer.
- A boredom buster that helps keep your feathered friend entertained.
- Encourages chewing, preening and beak conditioning to help keep him healthy.
- Easy to install! Sturdy stainless steel chain with a pear clip attaches quickly to any cage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Super Bird Creations Balsa Munch Bird Toy, Small$5.46Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Bird Foot Toy Bundle, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Grooming Perch Bird Toy, 1 3/4 x 30-in$14.51Chewy Price$16.12List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Bottoms Up Bird Toy, Large$12.98Chewy Price$18.54List Price
- Super Bird Creations Humdinger Bird Toy, X-Large$26.77Chewy Price$47.37List Price
- A&E Cage Company Busy Bee Bird Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Fleece TeePee Bird Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sure Lock Cup Bird Toy$8.91Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Wood Disks Bird Toy, 20 count$5.58Chewy Price
- Planet Pleasures Cigar Bird Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Wind Chime Bird Toy$18.62Chewy Price
- Bonka Bird Toys Paci Pull Bird Toy, Color Varies, Small/ Medium$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood, Grass / Hay||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Cotton, Plastic, Natural Fabric||Wood, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Type||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good wooden toy
Plenty of wood pieces for your bird to chew on. Would recommend it for small to medium birds. The only thing is it has a white rope connecting the pieces instead of the green twine-like stuff in the photo. Some bird owners don't like rope or fuzzy toys, so I thought I'd mention it.
Cute Bird Toy
My Black Headed Caique loves to play and checks out anything new. This toy captured her attention.
Favorite toy for my conure
My bird chewed off the pieces and then chewed up each piece of wood until it was just shreds. He loved it.