Caitec Featherland Paradise Sure-Lock Cup Bird Cage Feeder, 10-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mounted food or water cup in an oval shape to serve your feathered friend necessities.
- Locks securely to a mounting bracket to help minimize the mess—compatible with any cage.
- Space-saving design leaves more space for your birdie to hang out.
- Versatile design can be used for food or water.
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Farmer Products Oblong Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 32-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Chick Feeder & Fountain, 32-oz$7.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- JW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Regular$2.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Feeder$79.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$23.99Chewy Price
- C&S Ez Fill Suet Basket Wild Bird Feeder$2.44Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Metal Hook Feeder Hanger, 12-in, 2 count$5.34Chewy Price$5.94List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Large, 2 count$21.46Chewy Price$22.58List Price
- More Birds Squirrel-Proof Double Suet Bird Feeder$20.16Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Millet Spray Holder Bird Feeder, Regular$1.59Chewy Price$2.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Parakeet, Finch, Lovebird||Cockatiel, Parrot, Parakeet||Quaker, Finch, Canary, Lovebird, Parakeet||Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Parrotlet|
|Capacity (Max)||10 ounces||4-cup||8-cup||1/2 cup||163 cubic inches|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Great for older bird
This was easy to attach, and I needed something to put right next to his water because my Tiel is 29 yrs old and has arthritis in his little feet. So walking a bit from perch to perch isn't something he wanted to do. Very sturdy, and it can even be used for bathing too!
Perfect treat cup!
Bought this for my African Grey. Every fruit/treat container we used got obliterated & tossed around the cage bottom. This works perfectly.
I love these ...easy to attach the mounting bracket to the cage .... easy to remove and re attach the cup to the mounting bracket ....
Treat Dish Unsecure
Sometimes it would hold and other times it would turn sideways and dump the bird. I made sure the screw holder was tight but it did not always hold. Poor bird.
Bad Parrot dumps food
I needed to replace the feeder in my African Gray's cage because he broke it. when he doesn't like what is left in the bowl he dumps it. Then he drags the crock across the bars and makes noise until he gets treats. With the new bowl he can't dump any more food. So far so good. and we don't reward bowl banging.
Great feeder dish. Keeps seed from going out of cage.
This dish is easy to attach to the cage and prevents food from going all over.
Best product for smart parrots who take feeders apart So far our dear bird hasn’t figured it out! Hooray!
My Sun Conure uses it as her personal bath tub. She is very happy
No more wasted food
My parrot was flipping his food dish over and wasting tons of food. This bowl is a little smaller than the one we were using but works great. He’s not able to move it so he is not longer able dump his food out!
Says it is dishwasher safe, very steardy bought for my budgies, better in bigger cage. About 2 inches deep so whateverbbnout put in, put alot in.