Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-pack of Potty Bells allows you to hang bells in multiple places around your home—great for total coverage or larger domiciles.
- An alternative to barking or scratching at the door, the gentle jingle of Potty Bells is a much more pleasant signal that it’s time for a walk.
- Training your pup to tap the bell when nature calls is simple with the included three-step e-guide and reduces the stress and noise when potty training.
- The snap closure makes it easy to hang Potty Bells from any doorknob, lever or handle.
- Charming yet durable, they’re designed with reinforced nylon stitching, four nickel-plated bells and a reversible alloy ornament with “I heart my dog” on one side and “Potty Bells” on the other.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealFrisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, Teal, 1 count$5.76Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
I am not impressed with these bells that dogs are to use to alert you that they need to go outside and go to the bathroom. I would not recommend anybody purchasing them. A dog would have to take the strap in their mouth and shake it vigorously in order for you to hear them. My experience is they barely touch them with their nose not making any sound at all.
I really like these bells. My puppy used them right away and at first I wasn’t sure they would work.
Puppy is si funny. She hoes to the door and waits for “me” to jingle the bells. Lol. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but he is getting there. At least he associated the bells with going out. Very well made,
So easy and easy to train your pup! Simply hook it on the doorknob. How easy!
I love Chewy they're great. My 6mo. old puppy is afraid of the bells. They sound great and really hoped they would replace the loud barking. The same bark for all things.
This is an awesome product. Once your dog knows how it works-touching the bell or any part of it>>it works great!
Wish the handle was designed to be around a doorknob better! It’s like it’s (almost) turned the wrong way. I guess I’m just picky. I got it for my puppy, can’t wait to start using it!
Our puppy quickly picked up the concept and was using the potty bells in less than a day! They worked great!
Works like a charm
This has saved us messes! They hit the bells and sit at the door and whine. Some times, they swing on it!
Nice quality bells. My pup isn’t consistent with them, yet. He kind of likes them and doesn’t mind me helping him ring them each time we go out, but he has only done it himself a couple times.