Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2-pack of Potty Bells allows you to hang bells in multiple places around your home—great for total coverage or larger domiciles.
- An alternative to barking or scratching at the door, the gentle jingle of Potty Bells is a much more pleasant signal that it’s time for a walk.
- Training your pup to tap the bell when nature calls is simple with the included three-step e-guide and reduces the stress and noise when potty training.
- The snap closure makes it easy to hang Potty Bells from any doorknob, lever or handle.
- Charming yet durable, they’re designed with reinforced nylon stitching, four nickel-plated bells and a reversible alloy ornament with “I heart my dog” on one side and “Potty Bells” on the other.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Red$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Stormy Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Mudslide Pawprints$17.00Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
These really work!
Bought these not thinking they would work, but was willing to give them a try. To my surprise they worked wonderfully for potty training. You get two to a pack. We use one on the inside of the door and one on the outside.
Great for a busy mom!
I have 3 children and this is a great way for the dog to tell me she needs to go out. She learned to use them in 2 days!
The bells are fine - length is good (adjustable), they are not too noisy. However the package only came with ONE (not TWO) bells which is frustrating because we have two doors that we need them for!
I've had this for less then a week and my 15 week old puppy is starting to use it...... Don't get me wrong it takes a lot of training but she is doing great.
I am not impressed with these bells that dogs are to use to alert you that they need to go outside and go to the bathroom. I would not recommend anybody purchasing them. A dog would have to take the strap in their mouth and shake it vigorously in order for you to hear them. My experience is they barely touch them with their nose not making any sound at all.
I really like these bells. My puppy used them right away and at first I wasn’t sure they would work.
Puppy is si funny. She hoes to the door and waits for “me” to jingle the bells. Lol. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but he is getting there. At least he associated the bells with going out. Very well made,
So easy and easy to train your pup! Simply hook it on the doorknob. How easy!
I love Chewy they're great. My 6mo. old puppy is afraid of the bells. They sound great and really hoped they would replace the loud barking. The same bark for all things.
This is an awesome product. Once your dog knows how it works-touching the bell or any part of it>>it works great!