Calm Paws Basic E-Collar Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps pets from biting and worrying wounds so they can heal.
- Transparent design won’t block vision.
- Lightweight and adjustable for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Secures easily with two double-lock snaps.
- Can be used with Calm Paws Calming Gel Patch for essential oil-aided anxiety relief (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$18.91Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Large$32.39Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, X-Large$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$31.45Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Health Feature||—||Recovery||Recovery||Calming, First Aid||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
I opened my package and immediately got upset. Opening up the box I noticed right the bat. So the packer had to as well. I know they wouldn’t except it. So why should I. My Pat needed this right away. I’m on crouches I can’t drive so I’m back at square one which makes me even more frustrated. I want my money back immediately. Period
Sizes are not representative of breed size
I have to give this a 1 star because the size representation is very misleading. I bought the xl for my male pittie and was thinking it might be too big, turns out it was too small. I realize pitties can have thicker necks than some other breeds but I never thought I would have to buy the xxl for him. What size would be required for a St. Bernard or a mastif breed? If you buy this product I would suggest going up at least 1 size and probably 2 sizes would be better.
Sizes are incorrect
I ordered what was said to fit a golden retriever and I doubt it would fit a chihuahua
As good as any other
The plastic has a slight frost as depicted in pictures. My only reason for four stars is one of the three clips was missing and why are they black anyway? Obviously didn't help prevent a missing clip.
Poor Quality and XL is small
I got the XL not realizing that the sizing is for tiny dogs. Had to use the last notches for my GSD. he can still reach his feet with it as well. Broke the first day when he tried to roll in the snow outside.
Not cold hardy!
I placed this on my dog , it shattered in the very cold temp. In a few hours. You see the same effect on plastic that is not UV resistant in very sunny weather as well. This might be fine in milder temps or in the house only. My dog has worn a different brand in the cold with no issues.
Not a Good Fit for my G.S.
My German Shepard's head / nose is long enough to reach over the E-Collar. Did not help at all with this particular dog.
The cone is durable and fits well. my only complaint is the snapping mechanism. it can be hard to get the cone closed because the "snaps" are a little short. it can take a bit of hand strength to get them in place.
Fits good on my doggo
Fits well on his 14 inch neck only problem is that it doesn't let his ears stand which would seem to be uncomfortable. But he has to have it on due to his bad eye injury
I was reading the reviews and was not going to order but tried anyway and was happy I did because my 2 dogs now don't have hotspots.