Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Keep your pup warm and functionally stylish with the Canada Pooch Everest Explorer Dog Jacket. Your pal will be ready to climb to any height in any weather with the water-resistant shell so he can dash through the snow or rain with confidence. The inside has soft fleece and faux-down to insulate your pal and keep him warm, with a faux-fur trim for a touch of style and comfort. And when it comes to getting “dressed”, this jacket is easy to put on with the slip-through-legs design and dual-fuzzy fastener closure for a snug fit. Plus, to complete the look, it features functional back pockets and an opening on the back for easy leash access.
- Sherpa-style jacket is the perfect winter attire for your pal, complete with retractable hood and pockets.
- Keeps your pooch warm with insulating faux-down liner and faux-fur trim that’s both functional and stylish.
- Provides protection from the cold with coverage for your pal’s neck, shoulders, chest and back.
- Easy to put on and ensure a snug fit with the dual-Fuzzy fastener closures, and has an easy-access opening for a leash in the back.
- Features large pockets to store your winter doggy essentials, and is machine-washable so you can keep it clean without much effort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Canada Pooch