Canada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Puffy vest for puppers.
- Choose from multiple colors and a range of sizes for the paw-fect fit.
- Crafted with a stylish high-gloss shine and adjustable hood.
- Features a water-resistant shell to help keep your doggie dude dry.
- Equipped with dual hook and loop closures to keep the vest in place.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Small$13.98Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Peak Performance Insulated Dog Vest, Orange, 8$47.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Raincoat, Green, X-Small$49.00Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Dog Snowsuit, Black, 26$96.42Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- GF Pet Winter Sailor Dog Parka, Aqua, XX-Large$63.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Alaskan Army Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Salt & Pepper, 26$76.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Hurtta Extreme Overall Insulated Dog Snowsuit, Blackberry, 12S$103.50Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch True North Insulated Dog Parka, Red, 24$80.92Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Hurtta Body Warmer Dog Bodysuit, Carbon Grey, 10S$63.00Chewy Price$63.26List Price
- DealCanada Pooch The Slush Dog Suit, 12, Pink$64.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||—||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Cute and Warm
We live in Wisconsin where it is cold this keeps him warm and is easy to put on. Bandit weighs 15 pounds, I wish I would've gotten the size up (14 +). The size 16 and 20 were too big they had them at my local pet store.
Such an adorable jacket!
I got the black one used for my dog when she was a puppy. I love it so now I want to buy the pink one for her now that she is pretty much full grown! You can't go off the S/M/L type sizing... Definitely measure your dog to get the right size. This isn't the easiest jacket to put on if your dog doesn't tolerate it well, but it is very doable. Not much room for adjustments as others mentioned, so make sure your dog is within one of the sizing measurements and is proportionate to them.
Super warm and cute!
Very good quality, and keeps her nice and warm! Only reason for 4 stars is that I had to get it a little big in the chest to get the right length. But she can still love well. She is a little scared of how loud the Velcro is when we take it off, but I think with time it will loosen up.
so adorable but too big
This coat is so adorable and great quality, but the size 14 was unfortunately way too big for my 11 pound bichpoo. I picked that size based on other reviews so I hope this will be helpful to someone! Will definitely order in a smaller size because of how cute it is and the quality.
Size not true
The large is To small My dog is 50lbs. Waste of my money. Now I have to spend more to find one that the size is true.
“Toughie” little lady Pug
Show stopper in design with extra detailing for successful fit. Quality fabric, New comer to Canada Pooch . So far really impressed!
Cute but doesn't hold up
Runs true to size and is very cute and seems warm. It appeared well made but after about a month the outer nylon spontaneously ripped down the entire side exposing the batting. My dog was just walking in an open area with nothing for it catch on. It is not repairable. Vest was roomy on my dog so not due to being to tight
Mamabear to Lola
Bought this puffer coat and have gotten so many compliments. Fits perfectly and she looks adorable! Gives her attitude, she thinks she can whoop the Irish Wolfhound that walks by my office! Lola is an 11-lb Coton de Tulear and she wears the size 14.
This coat is really cool but it just doesn’t fit right in the armpits as our dog is longer and taller than most in his weight category - it’s a wicked cool coat though and it’s well put together - I mean it’s quality material and would probably be warm. Chewy WON on this customer as even though it did not fit they credited my purchase and told me to donate to shelter. Win win chewy bravo
Cute but awkward and not adjustable
Its adorable, but you have to put the dog's leg in with the jacket already on the back which is a little tricky on the second leg, and the velcro isn't very adjustable so its hard on a dog that doesn't exactly meet the proportions of the jacket