When you can’t be home with your pets, you can still keep a loving, watchful eye on them with the Canary Wi-Fi Pet Camera. This innovative all-in-one device monitors your home and sends notifications to your smartphone with video and audio anytime it senses activity. The 147-degree, 1080P wide-angle lens can even stream remarkably crisp, live HD video and audio straight to your phone! With automatic night vision, this unique camera can keep you informed day and night. With no additional hubs, equipment or contracts required, it’s ready to use right out of the box. To use the Canary camera, you will need a working WiFi connection in your home, active smartphone and the Canary app. Canary requires a monthly service plan starting as low as $9.99 per month. Service plan purchase instructions are contained in the product.
- Keep an eye on your precious pets even when you can’t be home with them.
- Innovative, all-in-one device monitors your home and sends notifications to your smartphone anytime it senses movement.
- 147-degree wide-angle lens records and streams remarkably crisp, HD video and audio with automatic night vision.
- Sets up in minutes with no additional hubs, equipment or contracts required; simply download the mobile app and link the camera to your Wi-Fi connection.
- Camera can also serve as a home security system with optional monitoring services available at an additional cost; the device includes a 90+ dB siren and air quality monitoring technology.
147° wide-angle lens; High-quality microphone; 90+ dB siren; Encrypted cloud storage; Secure web transfer (SSL/TLS); AES 256-bit data encryption
While Canary’s air quality sensor can detect carbon monoxide and smoke, Canary isn’t a replacement for a dedicated carbon monoxide or smoke detector in your home.
To keep an eye on your pets using the Canary camera, you will need a working WiFi connection, smartphone and the Canary app. Additional features, such as two-way audio, can be accessed after the purchase of a Membership.
See all items by Canary