CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Optimum protein from lamb meal for a nutritionally dense formula.
- Includes HealthPLUS Solutions, a trio of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Made free of common allergens like corn, wheat and soy.
- Premium ingredients plus added vitamins and minerals make for great tasting nutrition.
- Veterinarian formulated specifically for all ages, breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Duck & Sweet Potato Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.24Chewy Price$28.73Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Roasted Whole Chicken Drummets Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Whole Chicken Thighs Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Beef Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$79.98Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Peas, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Barley, Peas...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
252 Customer Reviews
Dog mom AF
I debated on writing this review since all dogs have different tastes and what one loves, another will hate. BUT. After feeding this a couple of times over the last year, the 3rd time went badly. One dog said nope. The other (who does eat anything) ate it and immediately began having some gut issues. Basically acid reflux. I then had to start giving her pepcid before she ate, which solved the problem, but after a few days I tossed the food. Switched back to our normal food (which originally wasn't available) and problem solved.
Stinky food, Stinky farts
The food itself was stinky, but I didn't think that mattered... Until the farts began. You know how dog doodoo had a specific stench? Well, that's the smell that happened when either of my dogs tooted. This was the only dietary change, so the food must have caused the stink. Buy at your own risk.
Canidae/Under the Sun
Canidae makes the Under The Sun brand also & the reviews for both are basically the same. They have recently been full of powder. I used to buy under the sun for my pug who had itchy skin. This food was like a miracle. The itching stopped with the first bag. Meds & shampoos didn't work but the food did. I looked it up & was gonna purchase it for my current doggy that has the itchies too but after reading the reviews I passed. Very disappointed to see esp since the price basically doubled.
Good quality food
This brand was recommended by my vet. My dog enjoys every flavor I have used. I chose this one specifically for single protein, no wheat, soy or corn while we are trying to figure out why my boy is itching so much.
Canidae Lamb and Rice
Have used previously for my boxer/pitbull mix girl and now using for my boxer/sharpei mix girl. They both loved/love it.
Only food I give
My dog has been on this since we got her. She loves the Lamb Meal & Rice formula. The crunchies are just the right size for her. She is a bit under 30 lbs and a sheltie mix. She has never turned up her nose on this food!
The last two bags we have received have been primarily dust and crumbs. We used to get the low activity and didn't have this issue. This food is too expensive to be throwing away 1/4 of the bag. We will be switching if the next bag is the same.
I have used this food for our dog many times but, this batch had lots of powdery pieces in it. Quite disappointing and out dog turned up her nose at this.
Was good food but...
I have been feeding my dogs this brand for years. However, lately I don't what's going on with it now. It has been very powdery and 2 of my 3 dogs won't eat it anymore. My son had the same issue with the chicken flavor. I had to switch to a different brand.
My Dogs Love It
As others have stated, this food is a bit crumbly. My dogs don’t mind, they eat the crumbs along with the kibble. My Dalmatian is HUA and she does very well on this food. I love that it’s all life stages, I have dogs of varying ages and I don’t have to worry about anyone stealing food that isn’t targeted for them. I follow the feeding guidelines on the bag and my dogs are a healthy weight with tons of energy and shiny coats.