CANIDAE Goodness for Joints Real Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real, yummy salmon.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids support joint health.
- Naturally occurring glucose and conditioning sulfate also promote healthy joints and cartilage.
- Contains guaranteed nutrients for overall wellness.
- You won’t find any wheat, corn, or soy in this food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Beef & Tuna Tic Toc Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Duck & Tuna Trickster Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Lights Out! Tuna & Lamb Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Til' Then Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Duck Double Dare Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.88Chewy Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Kettle Call Beef, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Lamb Lovers' Lane Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Let's Make a Meal Lamb & Mackerel Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$29.15Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.69Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Whitefish Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$24.75Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Turkey Meal, Barley...||Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||White Fish, Turkey Meal, Garbanzo Beans...||Chicken, Turkey Meal, Barley...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Herring Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Chicken-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||—||Digestive Health||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
First bag good to go then...
The first bag the cats gobbled up. After that, it was like pulling teeth to get them to eat it. I stock pile because I'm in FL and we're coming up on hurricane season. So now I have two bags left that I'll have to mix into a different food in hopes they'll stop breaking into my kidney cat's microchip feeder to steal his prescription food.
Cat won’t eat it
I bought this to transition for my 14 year old with a little arthritis. He hates it. It’s pricey.
Callie loves it
I have a 13 year old DSH who struggles with eating, and she has stiffness. She absolutely loves this dry food, and I think because she is so small the tiny pieces make it easier for her to chew and swallow. Only 7.2 lbs when I adopted her, I hope this helps her gain some weight and feel better
All 5 cats won’t eat it
I have 5 cats and none of them will eat this. I got it because my one cat has a bone deformity and the vet recommended I get a food with glucosamine in it and this food was the only I could find. They will pick up each kibble and throw it outside the bowl. I hope other brands will make a hard food with supplements for joints of this food will rework its recipe.
Both cats wouldn't touch it
I bought this because my cat has arthritis. I was disappointed when he absolutely would not touch it. I even mixed it in with his other food to make the transition and he wouldn't touch it. As soon as I gave him just his old food, he ate it right up. So, if you have a picky cat, buyer beware.
Cat wouldn't touch it
I tried mixing it with other food, even wet food but my cat wouldn't touch it.