CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from just 10 real food ingredients for great nutrition without complication.
- Grain-free and free from corn, wheat, soy and other fillers for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Fortified after cooking with Canidae’s HealthPLUS blend of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Made from a simple, whole food recipe at Canidae’s Texas facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Grain Free Turkey, Turkey Liver, & Duck Dog Food Recipe Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 14-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$55.09Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Highly Athletic Momentum Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price$60.41Autoship Price
- DealEvolve Deboned Grain-Free Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealEvolve Deboned Grain-Free Duck, Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Wild Boar, Pork Meal, Garbanzo Beans...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Boar, Meat|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
240 Customer Reviews
Runny poos, no thanks!
I thought the ingredients were great in this food, and it has lots of glowing reviews on Chewy and other dog food rating websites. My adult corgi must have some food sensitivities, because her poops would get runny as the day went on. I bought the 4lb bag to test it out...and nope! I don't know if the lamb was too rich for her, but her poos were splatty by afternoon. We've found 2 brands that are spectacular. This was not one of them.
Switched over when Pro Plan lamb and rice was out of stock everywhere and I needed something to feed my pup. I'm glad I did! She seems to really enjoy it and eats every meal now.
dogs wouldnt touch
my dogs who wil eat aything and a lot of it if given the chance wouldnt even touch this food. I thought it would be a good choice and more affordable WRONG,buy at your own risk
My dog finally isn’t itchy!!
I’ve tried so many different limited diet foods for my beagle mix, Dobby. He still incessantly licked his paws, backside, belly, etc. all day. He’s been on this food for about a week, and his licking has STOPPED completely. I am so pleasantly surprised!! I’m definitely sticking to this food from now on. Dobby also seems to really enjoy the taste of this food, too.
Didn't work for us
This Ford did not work for my poup transferring into adult. I babe a Rhodesian Ridgeback. It may work for you but made my dog have diaharea.
Just tried my 2 dogs on this food & they are doing great with it. It has a lot of excellent ingredients & seems to be a step above from other comparable high quality dog food. It really helped it was on sale when I first ordered too !! Delivery came in 2 days, thanks Chewy !
Love dog food and love Chewy.. my dogs are spoiled and we buy quality food to keep them healthy. We have three dogs so are always in need of so.thing for them.
Great Food, Best Service
Our dogs had nearly stopped eating their previous dry food and our vet suggested this food. Our dogs eat it like they have not eaten in a month and their stools are perfect. Highly recommend this food as well as Cheney’s great service, free shipping, and “auto ship”!
My dogs love this food and I enjoy the convenience of home delivery. I started my monthly subscription at the beginning of the pandemic and now I’d never shop in-person at a pet store. My deliveries have been on time every month and when I want to make changes like choosing a different variety or to skip a month it’s so easy on line or by phone call. I like the service and the products.
I have been through several dog food brands
I have two mixed breed dogs born with gastrointestinal issues, poor tolerance to several foods that i have tried, I even went to rx food and it didn't work. My girls like the taste of this food and they have went from throwing up daily along with bloody/mucus diarrhea to having occasional gastrointestinal upset. And yes they have been to the vet numerous times for testing and the work up did not reveal any infections, or anatomical issues.