CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from just 10 real food ingredients for great nutrition without complication.
- Grain-free and free from corn, wheat, soy and other fillers for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Fortified after cooking with Canidae’s HealthPLUS blend of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Made from a simple, whole food recipe at Canidae’s Texas facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Chicken Pate Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$43.58Chewy Price$47.88List Price$41.40Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$55.09Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.34Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with Chicken Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Rabbit Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Working Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.31Chewy Price$55.39Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with White Fish Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$96.64Chewy Price$91.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Wild Boar, Pork Meal, Garbanzo Beans...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Boar, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
238 Customer Reviews
dogs wouldnt touch
my dogs who wil eat aything and a lot of it if given the chance wouldnt even touch this food. I thought it would be a good choice and more affordable WRONG,buy at your own risk
My dog finally isn’t itchy!!
I’ve tried so many different limited diet foods for my beagle mix, Dobby. He still incessantly licked his paws, backside, belly, etc. all day. He’s been on this food for about a week, and his licking has STOPPED completely. I am so pleasantly surprised!! I’m definitely sticking to this food from now on. Dobby also seems to really enjoy the taste of this food, too.
Didn't work for us
This Ford did not work for my poup transferring into adult. I babe a Rhodesian Ridgeback. It may work for you but made my dog have diaharea.
Just tried my 2 dogs on this food & they are doing great with it. It has a lot of excellent ingredients & seems to be a step above from other comparable high quality dog food. It really helped it was on sale when I first ordered too !! Delivery came in 2 days, thanks Chewy !
Love dog food and love Chewy.. my dogs are spoiled and we buy quality food to keep them healthy. We have three dogs so are always in need of so.thing for them.
Great Food, Best Service
Our dogs had nearly stopped eating their previous dry food and our vet suggested this food. Our dogs eat it like they have not eaten in a month and their stools are perfect. Highly recommend this food as well as Cheney’s great service, free shipping, and “auto ship”!
My dogs love this food and I enjoy the convenience of home delivery. I started my monthly subscription at the beginning of the pandemic and now I’d never shop in-person at a pet store. My deliveries have been on time every month and when I want to make changes like choosing a different variety or to skip a month it’s so easy on line or by phone call. I like the service and the products.
I have been through several dog food brands
I have two mixed breed dogs born with gastrointestinal issues, poor tolerance to several foods that i have tried, I even went to rx food and it didn't work. My girls like the taste of this food and they have went from throwing up daily along with bloody/mucus diarrhea to having occasional gastrointestinal upset. And yes they have been to the vet numerous times for testing and the work up did not reveal any infections, or anatomical issues.
I've used Canidae for quite awhile now and love the product. But what I am writing to you about today is the pill pockets that I also ordered. I have a small dog and therefor I break the pill pockets and use them that way. The last order I got from you are dry and crumble when I break them.. They're usable, but annoying. Is there an expiration date on the package? I didn't find one. Just commenting.
dog with allergies
My must this type food because of allergies and he likes it