CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 8 real food ingredients for simple, complete nutrition.
- Grain-free and free of soy, wheat, corn and other fillers for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Fortified after cooking with Canidae’s HealthPLUS blend of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Made from a simple, whole food recipe at Canidae’s Texas facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- dealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Whitefish & Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$51.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$49.38Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Duck & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24 lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Wild Kangaroo & Apples Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.24Chewy Price$20.18Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Wild Boar & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$71.62Chewy Price$74.99List Price$68.04Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$71.77Chewy Price$68.18Autoship Price
- Merrick Lil' Plates Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Exhibitor's Choice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$90.46Chewy Price$85.94Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Food Grain-Free Simply Sea Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.04Chewy Price$64.99List Price$53.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Duck Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Bison, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Buffalo, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
This food solved our sensitive-stomach problems!
We have four dogs, including a newfoundland dog with a particularly sensitive stomach. This food brought an end to his stomach problems. The dogs love the taste, they enjoy the small kibble, and the formula is very digestible. We have been experimenting hit-or-miss with different kibble, and this one is truly a hit! Highly highly recommended.
Dog loved it
I work at a Housing Agency and often find residents who need food for their dog. I always try to keep a spare bag of dog and cat food in my car incase I find a pet in need. I gave this bag to a woman with a small dog. I checked in on her a few days later and she said he loved it a d was gobbling it up!
Helps my dog's anxiety
I know this is going to sound crazy, but this food helps with my dog's anxiety. She is a generally anxious, fearful dog, but her symptoms are noticeably lessened on this diet. I once tried changing to a less expensive brand with a similar ingredient list, and her anxiety was through the roof within a few days of switching. I changed her food back, and she calmed back down. There must be some ingredient present in other brands that Canidae doesn't have, so I'll be sticking with this one for my dog's entire life. It helps that she loves the food too! She enthusiastically eats all her kibble at every meal.
Discontinuing this brand
We have been feeding our standard poodle this food for several months, and she does well on it. However, the last two 24 lb. bags we received from Chewey contained excessive amounts of pulverized bits, powdery in form. It has been necessary to strain in a colander large amounts of the contents of these bags so our dog does not have a lot of powder in her bowl. We will not be ordering any more of this dog food. I don't know whether other varieties of Canidae products have this problem, but we do not intend to find out.
Maybe not this formula
Before the FDA grain free concern, I fed Canidae Bison. After the concern, I added grains but my dog had some allergic reactions. I loved the bison formula, her coat looked great, no allergies, etc. but it went up in price and seemed to always be out of stock. I opted for duck this time around, and while her allergies improved and her coat looks great (Aussie Shepherd), after the slow transition was completed she began going from pooping once a day to three times a day and started vomiting for the first time ever. May not be the food, but these are new symptoms upon feeding. Would only recommend Bison. Canidae quality seems great, but wish they would have more single protein/limited ingredient options for dogs with allergies.
my grumpy loves this food
my grumpy is a Chiweenie and almost 11 in feb and is a picky eater when it comes to dry food. I had him on authority but he coat was not healthy looking and always was shedding. So I spent weeks comparing dry dog foods to each other and read hundreds of reviews and took the plunge and brought canidae Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, because he also has allergies. I let him smell it and than gave him a few pieces and looked @ me like okay where's the rest. So, he loves it and I like it because it's a better dog food for him and also the kibble is little so he can chew it better :)
good product and dogs love it
I'm happy with the ingredients and the dogs have no digestive upsets with it. They are eager to eat it. As far as I can find out, Canidae only has one recall for dry dog food and that was way back in 2012. Decent price for a high quality food.
Good quality grain free
Really good quality dog food. Highly recommend. My dog is sensitive to grains and this has been a great food to feed. He's had no more itchiness or runny poos since being on this food.
Thank you Canidae! My dogs no longer have itchy skin, no longer have stomach issues, no longer eat grass all day. It took a lot of trial and error and many different expensive brands but finally found Canidae Duck & Sweet potato and it works for sensitive skin and stomach! My very happy boys thank you very much!
Liking it, eating it.
So far our older allergy dog is doing well eating this food.