- Each purchase comes with Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs & Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer.
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs starts working within 30 minutes and kills adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs.
- Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs is safe for puppies 4 weeks and older and weighing at least 2 pounds; also safe for pregnant or nursing pets.
- Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer helps to safely remove common tapeworms.
- Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer is easy to administer directly in the mouth or crumbled in food.
Help keep your pal pest-free! Each purchase comes with Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs & Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer. Capstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs contains an active ingredient called Nitenpyram that’s effective in eliminating fleas in dogs and puppies. The fast-acting formula starts working within 30 minutes and has been proven to be more than 90% effective in eliminating adult fleas within just hours. That means less itchiness and discomfort for your pooch, much faster—and without the mess and odors of a topical solution. Just give the tablet as directed, and let the formula do its work. A single dose should do it, but it’s also safe to keep giving daily if your pal gets infested again, until all the fleas are gone. Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer provides effective at-home treatment. Designed to end the unpleasant problem once and for all, it safely removes the common tapeworms of dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis. It comes in an easy-to-administer tablet, which can be crumbled up and sprinkled into food. It comes from the trusted Bayer brand, and is recommended for dogs over four weeks of age.