Help keep your pal pest-free with the Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs & Cats. Each tablet contains an active ingredient called Nitenpyram that’s effective in eliminating fleas in both dogs and cats—even in puppies and kittens. The fast-acting formula starts working within 30 minutes and has been proven to be more than 90% effective in eliminating adult fleas within just hours. That means less itchiness and discomfort for your pooch or kitty, much faster—and without the mess and odors of a topical solution. Just give the tablet as directed, and let the formula do its work. A single does should do it, but it’s also safe to keep giving daily if your pal gets infested again, until all the fleas are gone.
- Medicated, odorless tablets help treat flea infestations on dogs and cats that weigh to 25 pounds.
- Active ingredient Nitenpyram starts working within 30 minutes and kills adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats.
- Safe for puppies and kittens four weeks and older and weighing at least 2 pounds; also safe for pregnant or nursing pets.
- A single dose should eliminate current infestation, but may be given up to once per day if your pal gets fleas again.
- Easy to give tablet with no messes or odors, and unused tablets can be safely stored to keep their potency.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
See all items by Capstar