Cardinal Gates Outdoor Dog Gate
About This Item
- Add the safety and security of a gate to your outdoor space.
- Built to be easy to operate with just 1 hand when needed.
- Powder-coated to be rust-proof, weatherproof and ideal for outdoor use.
- Can be mounted at unique angles up to 30 degrees to best meet your needs.
- Designed for durability with all-metal construction and includes mounting hardware.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$56.86Chewy Price$71.08List Price
- Summer Deluxe Stairway Simple to Secure Wood Dog Gate$54.81Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Auto-Lock Pet Gate, White$66.79Chewy Price$99.95List Price
- Cardinal Gates Duragate Dog Gate, Black$69.99Chewy Price$79.95List Price
- DealScandinavian Pet Streamline Extra Tall Wall Mounted Dog Gate, Black$52.65Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Summer Top of Stairs Simple to Secure Metal Dog Gate$55.01Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- DealMyPet Wide Walk Through EasyPass Pet Gate, 30" High - White$63.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Summer Multi-Use Decorative Extra Tall Walk-Thru Dog Gate, Bronze$64.29Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Command Pet Products Wall Mounted Pet Gate, White$59.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$74.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Gray$74.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Locking||Stair Compatible||Walk-Through||Pet Door|
|Gate Type||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
We bought this gate for our deck. We have two chihuahuas that can now go out with us without the fear of them taking off. My husband, who has minimal DIY skills, had no problem installing the gate. He did watch a video on youtube, which made it easier for him.
Love This Gate
Absolutely love this gate! Have it on our porch to secure our crazy Red Heeler. Pretty easy to install. Only thing we did different is take the latch off and just lift the gate into the stopper to secure it. Works perfect! Ordering a 2nd one for the other end of the porch. (Crazy Heeler not to excited).
Latch is difficult but otherwise it's good
Gate was fairly easy to install. To open the gate is a 2 handed operation. The latch is hard to grasp + squeeze +then lift the gate. For the expense, I expected a much better latch.
Deck gate for Dog
So glad I finally found a gate that can be mounted outdoors, matches the color of my deck, and works at the top of my deck stairs. The posts I had to use are not directly across from one another, but the gate allowed for that. The instructions are not entirely clear so there were some trial and error moments. For example, the 2 gate pieces need to be together when you hang the first side, and pay attention to which is the top vs bottom. I mounted it at a height that was appropriate for the size of my dog. Yes, you need 2 hands to press the latch and lift the gate, but it’s not a big deal. This is an attractive solution for keeping my dog confined to our deck instead of chasing after deer or neighborhood dogs.
Perfect gate for our deck entrance. Very easy to install; probably took me 15 minutes. I don't know how people were struggling with the installation of this gate.
Not super easy to install. We mounted it at the height it said to and my 7 pound cavapoo went under it. So we either lower it, or just wait until she is bigger to use it. I have small hands and I have to use both hands to open it. Would be better for a medium dog. On the plus side it seems strong and is nice looking.
I don't understand why people have such a hard time figuring out this gate's locking mechanism. It's fairly simple and straightforward. Maybe you just need to be smarter?
Deck Gate for Puppy
This gate is perfect and was easy to install., absolutely what I needed to keep my puppy safe
Cardinal Dog gate
Directions for installation was poor. Gate turned out to be nice once figured it out.
Works great. Solid and secured. Takes a while to get used to the one-handed operation, but once you do, it's easy. Wish they had photos and video of the opening/closing.