Carefresh Premium Western Timothy Hay Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Timothy is recommended by veterinarians for small pets to help ensure optimal health and enrichment.
- Naturally nutritious and provides an essential source of fiber to help promote healthy digestion. It is also low in protein and calcium to help support urinary health.
- Encourages natural foraging behaviors and helps satisfy your pet’s need to chew.
- Natural second cutting—soft and leafy and made without preservatives or additives.
- Supports a healthy weight and helps wear down your furry friend’s teeth to help prevent molar spurs from growing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 24-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Berries & Bugs Sugar Glider & Hedgehog Food, 1.5-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$18.29List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 40-lb box$111.76Chewy Price$115.47List Price$106.17Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$18.17Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.26Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Young Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$10.62Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- Brown's Timothy Hay Side Salads Fruits n' Berries Small Animal Food, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb tub$10.89Chewy Price$10.35Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Russel Rabbit Food, 5.5-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 40-lb box$115.17Chewy Price$115.47List Price$109.41Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Hay||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.||Timothy Hay.||Timothy Grass, Orchard Grass.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Degu, Hamster, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Degu, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care, Urinary Tract Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Weight Control||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber|
|Hay Type||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy||Timothy, Orchard Grass|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
At first it was a good price for what you get, It wasn’t to dusty and my bunnies love it however past 2 orders theres been alot less in the bag and very small chopped up pieces. I liked this at first but srsly debating trying something else. The quality/amount differs per bag which I dont understand the size considering Im ordering 2 bags of the same size
way too dusty
This hay is so dusty. It leaves a cloud of dust as you pull it out of the bag, it’s so dusty that when we clean their houses there’s a layer of dust over the house. I can’t imagine what it’s doing to their respiratory tract. Our guinea pigs won’t even eat it. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this and I won’t buy it again.
Dusty. good hay but huge amounts of dust
This is a nice green fresh smelling hay. My bunny has not indicated any complaints...however, Huge amounts of dust in this brand is not ideal for bun or me. good value though
very good customer service and they care about the animals
Hay is old
Hay is brown and dusty and old. Buns will not eat it. Very upset
Way to dusty
I love the easy pull apart hay design its so easy to take as little or as much as you need unlike with other hay brands but it is sooooo dusty it makes me sneeze so many time in a row and mt nose runs for hours after refreshing my rabbits hay!!
Guinea pigs like it
My guinea pigs eat it, so that is a plus. Some hays they won't touch, but this brand they actually wheek for when they hear the bag. It's very dry and brittle, making it very dusty and messy. I do like that it is in "sections" so I'm not tearing a huge chunk out of the bag. I bought several bags, and 2 were okay and this 3rd one is the most dusty/messy. Also, because it breaks and is dry I make sure to feed them while I am there so we don't have any accidents, as my one loves to hide in it while snacking.
He loves it
I love that my Izzy (cavy) loves all chewy products. He’s a happy boar!
Hit or miss
I ordered this hay because our usual hay had burrs and stickers in it and ruined our fleece bedding. This hay smells different and two of our pigs won't eat it.
Holly my guinea pig
Well truthfully I was searching for another brand of hay because the one I was getting was not very abundant it was just very loose small blades of hay and you want those long large hay blades for the guinea pigs teeth , because they need that heavy chewing action so that they'll have good dental health along with good digestion and the nutrients also , so I seem to have found a much better hay product the Carefresh premium western timothy hay , and my guinea pig seems to really love the taste because she's eating allot more of the Carefresh timothy hay and I am very glad about that, my guinea pigs happy I'm happy and also the cost of this product is very good