Carefresh Premium Western Timothy Hay Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Timothy is recommended by veterinarians for small pets to help ensure optimal health and enrichment.
- Naturally nutritious and provides an essential source of fiber to help promote healthy digestion. It is also low in protein and calcium to help support urinary health.
- Encourages natural foraging behaviors and helps satisfy your pet’s need to chew.
- Natural second cutting—soft and leafy and made without preservatives or additives.
- Supports a healthy weight and helps wear down your furry friend’s teeth to help prevent molar spurs from growing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BM Hay Company No Mess Timothy HayBox Small Animal Food, 7-lb box$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Natural Foraging Blend Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Brown's Extreme! Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.29List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Berries & Bugs Sugar Glider & Hedgehog Food, 1.5-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$18.29List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$12.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$25.78Chewy Price$27.99List Price$24.49Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$54.92Chewy Price$76.47List Price$52.17Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Brytin 1st Cutting All-Natural Western Timothy Hay Chinchilla Food, 24-oz bag$7.36Chewy Price$8.66List Price$6.99Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$11.47Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Hay||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Sun-cured, western timothy hay.||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Degu, Hamster, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care, Urinary Tract Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Weight Control||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
At first it was a good price for what you get, It wasn’t to dusty and my bunnies love it however past 2 orders theres been alot less in the bag and very small chopped up pieces. I liked this at first but srsly debating trying something else. The quality/amount differs per bag which I dont understand the size considering Im ordering 2 bags of the same size
way too dusty
This hay is so dusty. It leaves a cloud of dust as you pull it out of the bag, it’s so dusty that when we clean their houses there’s a layer of dust over the house. I can’t imagine what it’s doing to their respiratory tract. Our guinea pigs won’t even eat it. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this and I won’t buy it again.
Dusty. good hay but huge amounts of dust
This is a nice green fresh smelling hay. My bunny has not indicated any complaints...however, Huge amounts of dust in this brand is not ideal for bun or me. good value though
Way to dusty
I love the easy pull apart hay design its so easy to take as little or as much as you need unlike with other hay brands but it is sooooo dusty it makes me sneeze so many time in a row and mt nose runs for hours after refreshing my rabbits hay!!
Guinea pigs like it
My guinea pigs eat it, so that is a plus. Some hays they won't touch, but this brand they actually wheek for when they hear the bag. It's very dry and brittle, making it very dusty and messy. I do like that it is in "sections" so I'm not tearing a huge chunk out of the bag. I bought several bags, and 2 were okay and this 3rd one is the most dusty/messy. Also, because it breaks and is dry I make sure to feed them while I am there so we don't have any accidents, as my one loves to hide in it while snacking.
He loves it
I love that my Izzy (cavy) loves all chewy products. He’s a happy boar!
Hit or miss
I ordered this hay because our usual hay had burrs and stickers in it and ruined our fleece bedding. This hay smells different and two of our pigs won't eat it.
Holly my guinea pig
Well truthfully I was searching for another brand of hay because the one I was getting was not very abundant it was just very loose small blades of hay and you want those long large hay blades for the guinea pigs teeth , because they need that heavy chewing action so that they'll have good dental health along with good digestion and the nutrients also , so I seem to have found a much better hay product the Carefresh premium western timothy hay , and my guinea pig seems to really love the taste because she's eating allot more of the Carefresh timothy hay and I am very glad about that, my guinea pigs happy I'm happy and also the cost of this product is very good
Yummy (for my bunnies)
My two bunnies loved this hay! They ate it as soon as I put it in their hay rack. I personally enjoyed being able to pick up the hay from the bag without getting splinters in my hand!
Both items are awful
I ordered the bundle because I wanted to try new bedding, and I can't go wrong with stocking up on hay with two guinea pigs. The hay is sooo sharp I can't even use it. The material of the bedding looks like linen fuzzies, and was very dusty. Im hoping it works better than it looks and feels.