Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides all the features small pet lovers care about, to keep your little furball healthy and clean.
- Made from comfyfluff—a natural reclaimed paper fiber that's biodegradable and compostable.
- Proven odor control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odors for up to ten days.
- Dry bedding is comfortable bedding, which is why carefresh works to be 2X more absorbent than wood shavings.
- High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free so both you and your pet can breathe easy.
When changing bedding types or brands, it is best to mix old and new bedding, changing over the course of 7-10 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Pine Shavings Small Animal Bedding, 10-L$4.51Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.28Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 14-L$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 24.6-L$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 10-L$10.38Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 10-L$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Wheat Straw Mini-Bale Small Pet Bedding, 4-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 28-L$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 24.6-L$7.80Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- ComfyCritter Small Animal Bedding, 41.9-L$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 48 x 24-in$32.20Chewy Price$41.99List Price$30.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Pet Bedding, Multi-Colored, 56-L$22.70Chewy Price$21.56Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
We can’t get enough of this stuff. And every time I change it out or add more, we get pop-corning all day.
Used clean and cozy ONCE! It was VERY DUSTY and my guinea pigs kept kicking it out of their cages. Care fresh seems a lot less dusty, thank goodness, and they don't kick hardly any out. GOOD STUFF.
Terrible Quality. Do not recommend.
Got this for my Guinea pig, and I wasn’t able to use it. It was rock solid and smelled like urine. I definitely do NOT recommend this.
More absorbent than pellets.
I have pet rats and I'm constantly trying to find something they like that manages their horrible smells. They are so picky and particular, despite being rats. This does a pretty good job of absorbing their smells from the litter box but it doesn't take care of all of it or last as long as it should. Better than a lot I've tried, so it's worth it.
Guinea Pig Bedding
Love ordering from Chewy! Fast shipping and way better priced then our local pet stores!
My boys didn’t like it, they’re picky :(
I have two Chinese dwarf hamsters, Cleveland and Phillie. Bought this because one, cheaper than most and two was colored but didn’t have a scent to it. Received it, cleaned their cage, put this in and woke up to most of the bedding all over the floor. My boys didn’t like it. I think it was for two reasons. They’re big chunks. Too big for my little ones. And two it’s not soft. They kind of have a hard texture to them. Gave the fluff to my boyfriend niece who has a Syrian, Marshmallow. He loves the bedding. So for little fur ones don’t use this. But for the bigger fur ones, yes this will be suitable for them. If they like it of course. Lol
It's ok if you like to change it constantly
I've been using this lately for my rats and now guinea pigs. It's pretty and fluffy however I'm finding that I have to change it weekly instead of bi-weekly like other products I used to use. So I might look into other alternatives just because this stuff is costly and I'm going thru so much of it.
Guinea pigs favorite
This is my second time purchasing the blue carefresh bedding, and I am more than pleased! It's very fluffy and expands enough for 3 Midwest plus cage changes! The shade of blue is vibrant, and suits my apartment extremely well!
it’s great but
It’s great I like it it doesn’t expand very well. My two animals approved
Nice size bag for bedding love the colors sturdy bag well made products I'm sure my ginnie will love it