Carhartt Chore Insulated Dog Coat
About This Item
- Made of 12-ounce cotton duck canvas material to help repel light rain.
- Features an area for leash attachment.
- Lined with quilted nylon with polyester batting for warmth.
- Designed with two pockets for small items like your pup’s treats!
- The fuzzy fastener chest and belly straps are fully adjustable and make the coat easy for your to put on your paw-tner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Carhartt Dog Safety Vest, Orange/Brown, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, Medium$13.98Chewy Price
- Furhaven Reversible Reflective Puffer Dog Coat, Red$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Rubie's Costume Company Cowboy Set Dog Costume, Medium/Large$4.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Chili Red & Charcoal, Large$33.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- SafetyPUP XD Urban Reflective Dog Vest, Yellow, Medium$16.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Littlearth NCAA Dog & Cat Baseball Hat, Florida Gators, Small$21.99Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Atlanta Braves, Small$19.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Reflective Dog Safety Vest, Small, Yellow$2.74Chewy Price$4.63List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop, Zipper||N/A||N/A||Hook & Loop|
|Lifestage||N/A||Puppy, Adult, Senior||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
134 Customer Reviews
Ed loves his coat
This coat is well made, fits my dog just right, and could not be cuter. Every time I take it off the hanger on a cold day, Ed gets excited. He really enjoys wearing it! Ed is half great pyr and half golden retriever, but he is not double-coated, so he seems to really appreciate the extra warmth for walks/playing on cold days. He is a very big boy, but he's lean. He is a tall, long, lanky 100 pounds and the extra large fits him very nicely.
Adorable and Functional
Got this for our beagle and he loves it! This coat is easy to put in thanks to the Velcro straps instead of having to pull it over or deal with arm holes. Our little guy gets his coat on before we head outside into the colder weather. He looks adorable and it does the job. We even got one for his best friend! PRO: easy to put on, durable exterior material and soft on the inside for pup. CON: no opening on the back for a harness to clip through, have to use a collar or front clip when using this.
Sadie’s New Carhartt
We are loving the Carhartt coat. We bought it for our little goat Jack but it was too long for him and his sister kept pulling at the pockets so we ordered him a new size and gave this one to Sadie. She loves it and looks good in it too. It keeps her warm, is easy to put on and take off and she does not mess with it at all- so we know she is comfortable.
I am very pleased with this coat we have a 90lb mastiff named Justice and this coat fits him perfectly. He really does enjoy it. At first was a little stiff as this is a legit Carhartt coat, but after a couple of days it was fine.
perfect fit for my boy!
My 120 lb pitbull loves his new coat (size XL)! He usually hates anything cold and has not been wanting to play outside at all once the snow hit the ground. But now that he has his coat on, he plays nonstop and doesn’t want to come inside! I highly recommend this coat to keep your babies warm.
Perfect Fit for my boy
I have a 14 month 100 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. We had the large size last winter. It worked perfect but of course he grew out of it. Now that he is more than likely pretty close to full grown the XL size works just as perfect for his daily walks!
I have a 35 lb boston terrier who is impossible to shop for. He has a large neck and chest, but his body is very short. This coat fits him perfectly and keeps him very warm. The velcro straps are very high quality and I am confident it will last several winters. The straps are also very wide, which makes my pup feel more secure in the coat.
while the coat is simple, effective, and a real crowd-pleaser, the coat’s velcro is not up to the task of keeping the coat on the dog. first, it clogs with dog hair and does not hold, then, once it is cleaned several times, it loses its grip. we will install snaps.
Can't miss with Carhartt and Chewy combined
Good quality as Carhartt is expected to be. Arrived in 4 days from order being placed. Just in time for the first good snow storm of the year. Fit my old girl well and allowed her to play outside longer with family and our young lab. Customer service from Chewy is exceptional. Highly recommend them!!!
Brody chewed it up within a week!
Great jacket, but Brody chewed it up already…. Velcro needs to be extended though, Chewy only had the XL in stock, it’s a little big for Brody so I’ll be sewing more Velcro on it to hold excess strap down. These are great when dogs are out running in the brush after squirrels and rabbits.