Carhartt Tradesman Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable leash designed to keep your furry friend safe and secure.
- Made of nylon webbing with duck canvas weave.
- Features a metal trigger claw clasp and an extra gated clip for multiple attachment options.
- Includes a slotted metal D-ring that can move up and down the leash for convenience.
- Improves visibility in low light situations as the webbing has reflective triple needle stitch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCarhartt Tradesman Dog Collar, Hunter Orange, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- DealEzyDog Standard Dog Leash Extension, Black, 24-in$10.00Chewy Price
- DealThe Perfect Dog Command Training Dog Collar, Medium/Large$20.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealDogs My Love 6 Way European Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Brown, 8-ft long, 3/4-in wide$34.90Chewy Price$38.90List Price
- DealCarhartt Journeyman Dog Collar, Brown, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- DealSoft Touch Collars Leather Braided Traffic Handle Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft, 3/4-in$34.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealLogical Leather Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft$22.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealCollarDirect Short Traffic Rolled Leather Dog Leash, Brown, Large: 1.75-ft long, 1/2-in wide$21.66Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Reflective, Padded||Reflective||Reflective, Padded||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Snap|
|Leash Type||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard, Service Dog||Standard|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Great leash. Love how fast chewy ships, receiving the orders are fast and perfect timing.
Confused on how to use
I have attempted to look at different reviews on different websites but I feel like I am left with the same result. I am confused on which side is supposed to go onto the collar (I have been using the side that has a handle and the quick release clasp for my dog). There is also no convenient way to keep the D ring in place. I attempted to just hook it on but then it slides around. After I saw a review on how they were able to make it adjustable, I still wasn't super satisfied with how that was either as it was the opposite of what I had thought. I overall think the quality of it is very nice! I have a smaller dog and it didn't seem too heavy to carry on walks. I just wish it came with more clear instructions.
Carhartt collar n leash
Great products n fast delivery as usual. Fabulous customer service. Would not buy anywhere else
My dog has broken 3 of these
The clip that is meant to clip to the dogs harness or collar is terribly built. My dog is ~75lbs and has snapped the clip on three of these leashes.
Would buy another!
Nice sturdy leash! Easy to grip & clips on both ends.
I do like the option to clip around my waist and the metal clips feel strong and durable. However the “claw” type clip will slip open with any sudden pull. I wish both clips were like the one by the handle.
Lacking in Functionality
I like the color choices. The leash looks good. It has the carhartt material you look. My issue is with the two-point connection feature. I like to clip my dogs front and back clip on their harnesses when I walk on the side walk. There aren't many leashes on the market like that for some reason. I can connect both ends to the harness but I wish I could use the handle of the leash to hold the leash instead of just the loop the leash makes when it's clipped. Overall I got what I paid for but it wasn't what it thought it would be.
The leash Is made very well. Definitely not cheaply made. And the material is also reflective which is nice at night. I also have the collar that matches and has a blinking red light that is waterproof. Only thing that's a little weird to me is they put one really good Nice fancy clip. And the other one is like a basic clip. I wish both ends had nice clips. But either way I like it because you can put both your dogs On the one leash and then hook it up to like a 16 foot retractable making it easy to walk both dogs.
Just what I wanted
This leash was exactly what I was looking for. Nice and tough, good and long, with a great reflective thread down the center. It looks great and performs the same!
Second one of these that I have purchased. Well made and sturdy.