CaribSea South Seas Rock Shelf Rock Aquarium Rock
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for use in marine, reef and hard water tanks alike (all sold separately).
- Made with calcium carbonate to help support a healthy pH balance.
- High-porosity rock features 50 percent void space to promote healthy growth of beneficial bacteria and coral.
- These natural rocks form fantastic shapes through the erosion and pitting of limestone over time.
- Also makes a great natural addition to a desert reptile tank.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate, 10-lb bag$26.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- CaribSea Aragonite Florida Aquarium Crushed Coral, 40-lb bag$29.83Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- CaribSea African Cichlid Mix Sahara Aquarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Cichlid Zack Aquarium Substrate, 20-lb bag$22.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- CaribSea Seaflor Special Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 15-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Sunset Gold Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag$11.78Chewy Price$12.46List Price
- CaribSea Ocean Direct Live Oolite Aquarium Sand, 40-lb bag$36.63Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Sand Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag$11.75Chewy Price
- CaribSea LifeRock Shroom Aquarium Rocks, 2 count$90.99Chewy Price
- Sungrow Shrimp Mineral Rocks for Molting, Aquarium Calcium Supplement, 1.8-oz$8.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$25.29Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Four big globs arrived poorly packed
Not at all as pictured. But breaking up the chunks and building up the scape from smaller pieces was fun too. All in all more time consuming than expected - result is good looking.
Great base rock
This was enough for a 75 gallon aquarium setup. The pieces fit together to make a nice formation for my cichlid tank.