Keep your furry friend contained while still maintaining access to areas of your home with the Carlson Pet Products Design Studio Metal Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door. It features a convenient walk-through design with an auto-closing door so your paw-tner cannot follow. This gate measures 30 inches in height and expands to fit openings between 30.5 and 33.5 inches. It includes a pressure-mount system and comes with hardware if you would like to physically mount it to your wall. This gate also has a small door to let smaller animals pass through while keeping everyone else out. Carlson Pet Products Maxi Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door has an all-metal frame with black finish with cherry wood accents to fit any home décor.
- Pet gate that keeps your furry friend contained while still maintaining access to areas of your home.
- Features a convenient walk through design with an auto-closing door so your paw-tner cannot follow.
- Measures 30 inches in height and expands to fit openings between 30.5 and 33.5 inches.
- Includes a small door to let smaller animals pass through while keeping everyone else out.
- Made with an all-metal frame with black finish with cherry wood accents to fit any home décor.
(1) Carlson Design Paw easy-close pet gate, instruction manual, (4) threaded spindle rods, (4) adjustable hand wheels, (4) screws, (4) wall cups.
The gap between the door latch and the frame is not a defect. This is a pressure mounted gate, during proper installation the gate frame will flex and the gap will disappear. NOT recommended for use with children. Install according to manufacturer’s manufactures instructions. ALWAYS install and use [gate/enclosures] as directed using all required parts. STOP using when a child or pet can climb over or dislodge the gate. Use only with the locking/latching mechanism securely engaged. To prevent falls, NEVER use at top of stairs. NEVER use to keep child or pet away from pool. This is a Pet Gate, but when used with children, the small pet door must remain closed and securely latched. Strangulation hazard: pets can force themselves into very small openings; use this gate with pets whose heads will not fit into openings in the gate, between the gate and floor, or between the gate and wall. NEVER leave child or pet unattended. Check the gate regularly to see if all the hardware and mountings are tightened. Do not use if any components are missing or damaged. Adult assembly required.
See all items by Carlson Pet Products