Carlson Pet Products Extra Tall Big Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door, 32-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet gate keeps your furry friend contained or blocks her from areas of your home.
- Measures 32 inches in height and expands to fit openings between 22 and 38 inches.
- Installs quickly with a pressure-mount system and no assembly required.
- Made of all-steel construction with a sturdy, metal frame for durability.
- Features a small door to let smaller animals pass through while keeping everyone else out.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$70.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Extra Wide Wire Mesh Gate for Dogs & Cats$44.53Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$69.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Mini Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door$31.71Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Regalo Easy Step Walk-Through Gate, 30-in$39.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Regalo Home Accents Designer Dog Gate, Black & Cherry Wood, 42-in$54.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MyPet Tall Happy Tails Walk Thru Dog Gate, 36-in, White$80.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 6-in$20.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, White$229.97Chewy Price$295.00List Price
- Richell Wooden Premium Plus Dog Gate$223.91Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Maxi Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door$69.11Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Regalo Easy Step Extra Tall Walk-Through Gate, Black$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door||N/A||Walk-Through||Walk-Through||N/A|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
ok if you don’t want to enter the room separated
I was really excited for this gate because my dog likes to get into the litter box and I’m introducing her to a new kitten. I wanted something that would both keep dog from getting into the litter box and also allow kitten to get away when dog is a little much. Cat door size is great! However there’s pretty much no way to move from room to room unless you are a small animal. Would not recommend unless you’re okay with one room being completely closed off.
This gate is easy to set up and very stable. It does take a couple minutes to remove and set up so not a great choice for a high traffic passage but is great when you want to block a space you want to block to a larger animal while allowing a small one access.
Worth every penny
This gate allows our new kittens to have a room of their own away from our dog. It also prevents our dog from having access to the kitty food and litter box. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dog & cat household.
have not yet opened - purchased now to block the sliding deck door for when the weather warms up
perfect for giving the cat her freedom!
this works perfectly for what I needed. The cat wants her freedom and her "safe place" and we keep this up when we don't want the dog to go into that room. I also am somehow able to get over it without having to remove the gate. It helps me stretch. Also removing the gate frequently is a bit irritating and noisy. But anyway, this is perfect and exactly what I imagined in our home.
Not worth it
I used this gate about 10 times and then it was broken. The lock that screws in broke so this is no longer usable. Very disappointing.
Cat door gate
Perfect. Looking for a gate to keep my dog on the main level, but allow the cats to access the upstairs. Sturdy and easy to install.
Tall and cumbersome for both dogs and humans to get over
Tall gate that our puppy can't jump over, which is good! But it is hard for humans to get over. Wish we had gotten one with a door that swings open to make it easier in high traffic areas
So easy to use!
So easy to use and has allowed my cat get used to our new furry family member but be able to go back to her space when she needs.
NOT a GATE!
This is NOT a gate. It's a barrier with a small gate for a cat or other small animal. It DOES NOT open. So you can use it as a barrier, but you either have to remove it to get thru, or step over it. It's tall, and I (5' 4") can just get over it. My husband is taller but has had both knees replaced and he CANNOT get over it. So if you want a permanent barrier, it will be fine. If you want a GATE that you can open and close to allow you to enter an area, this will not work, unless you don't mind installing and uninstalling it every time you need access to an area.