Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder
About This Item
- Nail grinder designed for grooming small pets.
- Super powerful grinding wheel made of durable white steel sand.
- It’s quiet and has a gentle vibration so it won’t bother your ears.
- Battery is rechargeable and has a use time of more than 5 hours.
- Durable, long lasting design—if used once a week, grinder can last 2-3 years!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$44.99Chewy Price
- Casfuy 2 LED Light Grooming Dog & Cat Paw Nail Grinder, Grey$29.99Chewy Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.25Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- PATPET N8 Quiet & Mini Small Pet Nail Grinder$26.99Chewy Price
- Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Blue$29.99Chewy Price
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$59.99Chewy Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$6.99Chewy Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$44.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$80.10Chewy Price$89.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||—||Stone, Plastic||Stone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Simple and powerful
I love how easy this nail trimmer was to use and my favorite part is that it's re-chargable and I don't have to worry about having batteries for it. My dogs, like most, usually freak out when they see me pull out the nail cutter but when I used this trimmer on them they did not fight it at all like they usually do. It did work better for my 2 smaller dogs I felt as the opening was not big enough to comfortabley trim my 2 larger dogs. It was great to be able smoothen the edges of the nails without any sharp areas that are usually left after I use a regular cutter. I am happy with this purchase and would definitley recommend this to others.
Easy to use and effective grinder
I have found this grinder to be easy to use for the small dogs. It is very effective in rapidly grinding away the nail. Its small size makes handling and maneuverability easy. Also helpful is the low noise. This is a very low stress way to trim your pets nails. This would be a very handy device to use in a veterinary clinic!
not noisy, works well
This grinder works well on my pets nails. They do not like clippers, and we don’t either since they have dark nails. This grinder is not noisy and that helps keep my pets calm while we grind their nails. We would recommend in our household
Great alternative to clippers
My pup hates getting her nails trimmed, and it can be easy to cut them too short with clippers. This solves all the problems of "bloody" claws. Highly recommend.
Perfect for tiny nails
I have a 4 pound dog her nails are so tiny this grinder is a lot better than the one I was using
Decent small nail grinder
Very good quality. Suitable for smaller dog, 50 pounds and less I would say. Recommend.