Casper Bolster Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The durable cover is one of the strongest bonded microfibers available and purposely has excess material on top to mimic the sensation of pawing at loose earth. Digging dogs will love this bed!
- Crafted with memory foam to help relieve pressure and durable support foam for your pal's hips and joints. The foam bolsters also offer head and neck support.
- The nylon cover is easy to remove and is machine washable for your cleaning convenience.
- Features sewn-in pockets that hide the metal zippers, so they won’t scratch your floors.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, XX-Large$46.93Chewy Price$52.14List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed, Deep Pool, Jumbo Plus$129.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- DealFrisco Sherpa Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$35.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Celadon Green, Jumbo Plus$156.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Giant$138.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Coffee, Jumbo Plus$111.05Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Orion Blue, Jumbo$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Suede Full Support Orthopedic Sofa Dog & Cat Bed, Deep Pool, Jumbo$59.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Woven Orthopedic Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Tan, XX-Large$64.52Chewy Price$71.69List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Large$49.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Modern Couch Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, X-Large$70.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Chew-resistant||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Best bed ever especially for older dogs!
I have an older boxer who is having hip and knee issues and this bed has been a lifesaver! I originally purchased one for the family room and she loved it, so I ended up ordering one for her for upstairs where we sleep. She has a much easier time getting up form bed with these CASPER beds. The first one I have had for 2 1/2 years and it is still as firm and comfortable for her this long after. Very easy to wash the outer case which is soft yet incredible durable with all of her "fluffing". Purchasing a second was a no brainer for her comfort and health. You will not be disappointed.
Needs major improvement
We wanted to get an orthopedic bed for our dog. Looked at reviews and decided on the Casper bed. Wanted a cover that was durable but not as noisy as nylon ripstop fabric. Unfortunately, the cover on the Casper just doesn't hold up. After three months, all four corner seams had been popped open by our dog biting onto the bed. The bed looks super ratty. The corners are clearly a weak point in the design of the cover. The marketing and dog research they had allegedly done sounded promising. Meanwhile, our other round donut bed from K9 Ballistics is 18 months old and looks brand new. Complaint for that bed is that the fabric is very loud when our dog is digging his bed to settle in. Ultimately the noise is worth the durability, as we learned. Once we toss the Casper bed we will get the orthopedic model from K9 Ballistics. Not plugging that brand, it's just the only bed out of four that we've owned in two years that wasn't destroyed quickly.
55 lbs loves the size large
This bed is almost perfect. But it shows dirt too easily. Think this the material had a pattern that would help alot. I have a 55 lb mutt who gets outside and dirty almost everyday. This is complicated to take apart so washing it is a big deal. time wise.
My 80lb older GSD is loving this bed. Big enough to stretch out, looks comfy. Easy to put together. Rugged cover won't tear easily. Hope it goes through the wash ok.
Cozy and classy
My dog LOVES her Casper bed. She has many beds and is allowed on all of the furniture and chooses this bed about 75% of the time. It is somehow sturdy and supportive while remaining comfy and soft. The cover is easy to clean and washes well. The insides are a bit funky to reassemble after washing, but once you get the hang of it, it isn't too bad.
Nice quality bed
Ok bed that my dog will lie in but then decides the floor is more comfortable. Kind of small for a 47lb Aussie but she likes to curl up and the next size coats twice as much. Got it more for myself because it looks nice in my room. Wish she chose to lie it in more. She likes the toy that came with it.
Casper bed did not hold up!
We were gifted a Casper for our puppy. We have had it 4 months and the cover that is supposed to be the most durable, and our "dogs would DIG it" has freyed horribly. Because it was a gift, the 1 year warranty does not apply. I contacted Casper directly and they told me I could order a new cover for $80+ bucks, but It's not worth it, not if I am going to have to replace it at least twice a year!
NOT a medium and not worth the money
This bed is way too small to be considered a medium. It's a fraction of the size of the large, which, to Casper's credit, is quite generously sized. Unless you have a dog that weighs less 45 pounds, I wouldn't recommend this bed. It's also not as thick as the large, and the cushion feels more like a cheap pillow than a bed.
This dog bed ROCKS
I got on the bed myself and it was ridiculously comfortable.
Best dog bed!
We were really hesitant to order this bed since our pup has not liked any of the other beds we have gotten for her, but she ended up loving this one! She’s been sleeping on this bed every night since we got it and takes naps on it during the day. The cover is easy to remove and wash. This bed is definitely worth the price.