Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cooked with love in an organically certified USA kitchen.
- The #1 ingredient in this cat food is wild-caught salmon.
- Castor and Pollux seafood recipes use only responsibly caught fish raised in their natural habitat.
- Features organic produce responsibly grown without synthetic fertilizers or chemical pesticides.
- This grain-free recipe contains no corn, soy, wheat or gluten ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inception Turkey & Herring Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Line Dermo Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$20.03Chewy Price$19.03Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$52.56List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Feline Sustain No. 29 Fish Formula Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Chicken & Herring Meal Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Farmina N&D Prime Boar & Apple Recipe Adult Cat Dry Food, 11-lb bag$59.95Chewy Price$67.95List Price
- dealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.68Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- Farmina N&D Ancestral Grain Chicken & Pomegranate Recipe Adult Cat Dry Food, 11-lb bag$51.79Chewy Price$51.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whitefish Meal, Organic Pea Protein...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||De-Boned Salmon, De-Boned Cod, Salmon Meal...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas...||De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, High Protein...||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Muscle Care...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Indoor||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My cat likes Pristine
I didn't know if my cat would like the Pristine kibble. She's used to the regular Organix grain free kibble but I couldn't find that anywhere. However, she's happy with this also---she really likes the Organix Castor Pollux brand foods. Since they are high on nutritional lists, I also like the brand.
My 5 cats all love it
When the bag came into the house one of my cats was already trying to get into it. I love this brand anyway and have been feeding my crew the chicken and rice. When I was unable to order it I went for the salmon. Glad I did!
my cats love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best cat food
My cats have issues with DL-Methionine. It makes them vomit and one of them gets hair loss. This is the only cat food I found without it. My cats love this food and are super healthy.
The best food
The best ingredients in this food great oils organic nothing beats this food.my Dog loves it .
Fun food to try
We’ve been using the same food for a long time and have though about changing it. This is one that we would consider switching to. Smells like fish which my cats love and has good fiber with the sweet potatoes to help with their digestion.
Castor &Pollux grain free dry salmon food
My senior cats do not seem to be thrilled and two of my cats have shown distinct intolerance by vomitting and soft, offensive smelling stools. When mixed with their usual age appropiate kibble they carelfully try to pick around this food. So no - i do not think I am doing them any favors and can't recommend.
Our Cats Love Castor and Pollux
The ingredients of the wild salmon are grain-free, high quality and the cats all love the crunchies. We feed it as a treat rather than a meal.
My finicky cat never refuses this catfood. First time that has happened.
My cat loves this dry food, he is quite picky. Its healthier than most others, wish the salmon one came in an organic option. He can’t eat turkey or chicken. This would be the perfect food and would get 5 stars if they didn’t change the size of the kibble over the last year. It used to be small and tiny and perfectly bite sized, my cat was able to chew it much easier and eat all of his food. Now that it’s 3 times the size it used to be my cat has a harder time chewing it and spits it out on the floor and wastes it. Please Castor & Pollux go back to the smaller kibble!!