Casual Home Modern Lattice Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slatted crate blends into homes beautifully, thanks to the solid wood construction and stylish design.
- Featuring an end table top, this crate has dual purposes—it’s furniture that also houses your furry friend!
- A lockable latch keeps your pet secure and gives you peace of mind.
- Made from durable pine wood.
- This comfy doggy home is perfect for overnight sleeping, afternoon naps and crate training.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Black, 42-in$349.99Chewy Price
- DealUnipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 36 inch$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealMerry Products Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, Mahogany, 30 inch$145.56Chewy Price$168.00List Price
- DealMerry Products 2-in-1 Configurable Single Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & Gate, 39 inch$199.99Chewy Price$212.56List Price
- DealUnipaws Wooden Wire Furniture End Table Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Large$369.99Chewy Price
- DealUnipaws End Table Wooden Dog Crate, White, 36.2 inch$299.99Chewy Price$359.99List Price
- DealInternet's Best Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table, White, 32 inch$249.82Chewy Price$264.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Water-resistant||—||—||Removable Pan, Double Door||Double Door, Removable Pan|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||Yes||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
So we bought this crate about a month ago and when I was putting it together I already had a feeling it was on the flimsy side because of the weight of some of the wood, the side panels in particular. The top and bottom seem pretty solid but the sides are the weak points. We are a month in and the door fell off. The upper door hinge bolt hole formed a crack down the length causing the wood to split allowing the bolt to fall out. Very poor quality materials.e
blaze loves them yummy
Healthy and yummy would definitely buy again. Limited ingredients a plus
Crate fell apart after day 1. Tried to put the crate back together but the dogs were able to break out of it due to poor design and poor quality.
Cute crate but terrible hinges
The crate is cute but the money they saved on the hinges is ridiculous. Absolutely the dumbest hinge I’ve ever seen!! It’s a spring hinge. I’ve spent more time in that than assembling the entire crate. And I still can’t get it in. Ugh!
Beautiful and with a little ingenuity perfect
I actually have two of these kennels. First off, the color is not true as the two I have are slightly different colors but actually work with my decor. Secondly after having the first one get chewed on by my dog I found a neat way to reinforce the kennel without taking away from it's beauty. With a $30 dollar medium Midland wire kennel some plyers, bolt cutters and a staple gun, you can add an inner metal liner that will prevent your dog from chewing on the wood, without limiting the airflow or taking away from the beauty of the kennel. I attached photos. My dogs love their kennels and I know they will last now that they are chew proof.
One of my favorite purchases!
My dog loves this! So naturally I do too. It is bigger than I expected and the color is a little more brown than gray but overall it is sturdy and looks super cute in my living room. My dog is a rescue and he was obviously not loved prior to finding his forever home so he barks defensively and snaps at people he doesnt know. This is the perfect solution for him. He is able to see and be part of the gatherings but feel safe and my guests are safe too. I purchased the medium size and my dog is 30lbs.
Waste of money
Dog broke it 1 day in the kennel. Weak and unstable. Its built very poorly. Maybe small dogs would work for it but it could collapse if anything to have put on top of it.
Made of cheap wood. Chips off if your dog even puts their paws on it.
No way to install the door
The color is more red than expresso there are many scratches and nicks that show the light pine wood color. The pre drilled hole for the bottom of the door is not in the proper spot. It was drilled on the wrong end of the panel. We will have to drill our own hole to install the door. **The FedEx guy was not happy that he had to carry the box up my deck stairs and tried to leave it on my driveway. I would never have been able to get up on my own. **
Color is not accurate
Very cute style however when I read the product was a rustic grey that was what I had in mind. When it arrived I was shocked by the brown crate I received. Still does the job, but unfortunately was not the color I wanted.