Cat Amazing Sliders Interactive Treat Maze & Puzzle Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy has three inner sections that slide to change up the puzzle—there are two on top and one on the bottom.
- Encourages your kitty’s natural hunting and foraging instincts.
- Works with her favorite treats, catnip, crinkle balls, mice, cat wand toy and other goodies.
- Recommended by veterinarians to promote mental and physical stimulation.
- Industrial-strength, double-layer cardboard made with plant-based gloss coating for your sidekick’s safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCatit Design Senses Circuit Cat Toy, Super Roller$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Brain Mover Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$28.07Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Cat Amazing Interactive Treat Maze & Puzzle Cat Toy$15.92Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- KONG Play Spaces Burrow Cat Toy$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$20.47Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Makin' Biscuits Boogie Mat Cat Toy with Catnip$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Caged Canary Interactive Cat Toy$18.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$20.26Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Lasers, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Cat toy they'll actually use!
My wife got this after seeing it on Shark Tank and our three cats love the standard box. It was super easy to fold together and the cats took right to it when we filled it with treats. They like to do little drive by swipes to see if there's anything in the box, which is our generally que to fill it up with more treats. Extra bonus tip: I used some double sided tape to hold the box in place because I have some 'bigger' cats that knocked it around easily when not held in place.
Puzzled, Should have left it on the Shelf!
Both of my cats love the smaller original Cat Amazing. Thought it would be an upgrade, however they don't care for it like they do the original. That one they drag all over the living room, literally. My youngest is at it for an hour at a time, both really enjoy the original. That one I would recommend, this one I wouldn't purchase again, disappointed. Going to pass it on to a friend with 3 cats and see if they may get some use out of it. If I knew then what I know now, would have left this one on the shelf.
Not worth the work or money
gave me a paper cute putting it together. not one of my 4 cat were interested. the dog liked chewing the corners :)
Daily entertainment for your cat
My cat is super smart and is very motivated by treats. This puzzle keeps him very happy for about 30 solid minutes each day. I put the box away in a closet when he's not using it because someone else said they do that, so the toy doesn't lose it's novelty. My Mosely LOVES this toy. Highly recommend.
Kept him busy
My male cat gets bored easily, but this puzzle box kept him occupied for an hour. He will do anything for a treat. I did put it away after an hour and let him play with it the next day with the same results. I don’t let it sit out and only give it to him sparingly so he doesn’t get bored. The female loved getting her toys out. She’s not like treats.
Good toy for smart cat
Our cat was too good on the other treat puzzle we had, so I got this one. Didn’t take but moments for him to figure this one out, but with all the variations, he has to work harder to get the treats. That keeps him busier longer, which was our goal. The box wasn’t hard to put together (easier with two people) and it is definitely sturdier than I was afraid it would be. Should last a long time. Would love to have some choices for the outside design. The current one doesn’t really go with many decors.
no interest in this
None of my 5 cats had any interest in this, even when it was chock full of treats
KitKat ignores completely
Not interested at all- made we’ll and easy to put together but a waste for KitKat. Tried to interest her in it by putting treats inside and balls but still no interest. I felt it was expensive and now it’s disappointing. I was hoping it Would keep her busy while I was working and I wouldn’t have to entertain her
All the child cats went nuts!
I have 4 under a year old kitbits who run me ragged all day, they're all super active and super smart and it has been a huge challenge finding things that absorb them for more than 5 minutes. So far this box puzzle has been a big hit, they have been working on it all day for treats & toy mice. The biggest kidcat is just over 12lbs and so far all 4 have been climbing all over it & sitting on it and it's unharmed. One thing I like especially about it is that it's not ONLY for food treats. All but 1 of my hoard of cats are not food driven, so the fact I can drop in zip ties and bottle caps and toy mice and it still works just as good as it does with treats, awesome!
This has been an awesome hunting toy for the cats. They both have enjoyed hunting their treats and toys (small catnip fish) hidden in it. But, be prepared for some of the inner boxes to pop out of the stickers and adhesive strips holding them shut. Have a couple bits of duct tape ready in case.