Cat Chow Complete Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High protein cat food made with real and delicious farm-raised chicken and other wholesome ingredients to give your kitty the cornerstones of nutrition.
- This wholesome cat food is loaded with healthy carbs for vital energy.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help keep your princess looking and feeling her best.
- To support your BFF from nose to tail, this wholesome recipe contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Great for kitties of all ages, so you can feed it to your feline friend throughout her life of adventure.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$22.27Chewy Price$21.16Autoship Price
- Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.89List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.36Chewy Price$19.34Autoship Price
- Friskies Seafood Sensations Dry Cat Food, 30-lb bag$25.88Chewy Price$25.89List Price
- Friskies Gravy Swirlers Chicken & Salmon Flavor Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.29List Price
- Friskies Surfin' & Turfin' Favorites Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.69List Price
- Purina Friskies Farm Favorites With Chicken Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$22.22Chewy Price$23.39List Price
- Friskies Tender & Crunchy Combo Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.69List Price
- Meow Mix Indoor Health Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Friskies Ocean Favorites with Natural Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$17.28Chewy Price$18.55List Price
- Cat Chow Indoor Hairball & Healthy Weight Dry Cat Food, 20-lb bag$23.34Chewy Price$25.15List Price
- Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$20.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal...||Chicken By-product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, Indoor, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care||—||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1210 Customer Reviews
Quick and Easy
Per usual our Chewy orders come within 1-2 days and in perfect order. Extremely easy company to do with business with and always prompt. Now, the cat food. Squeaks likes it and keeps coming back for more. Every once and a while an uninvited guest comes along and has a munch as well. It could easily be advertised as Cat, Raccoon, and Opossum food.
Cats grew up on Purina Cat Show
When I have tried to switch dry cat food with my cats, they just don't like it. Neighbors moved away to another state and left many cats that have migrated to our house and two females have had babies so we are now having to have all of them spayed/neutered. We had a total of 5, a housecat, 3 garage cats and one outside cat and now we have 13 extra mouths to feed. Our cats were all spayed/neutered. Sad that people go off and leave the precious animals!!
One of my cats stopped eating his usual food and was only eating treats. I received this food as a free sample from my grocery store. He immediately liked it and finished the bowl. I compared the grocery store price with Chewy's price and Chewy was the winner as usual. Both my cat and my wallet are happy!
Best cat food for my baby
My cat was a rescue cat from a horrible situation. I tried numerous cat food only to make his health situation worse. Only cat food his dad delicate system could tolerate. He started putting on weight and is now a healthy happy cat.
I have 8 cats and have fed them nothing but IAMS for years (I did try Blue Buffalo and a few other high-end brands but they didn't like those at all). I needed to switch to something more economical and decided to try this. I have two self-feeders and filled one with the IAMS and one with the Purina Cat Chow Complete. Immediately all my cats went for the Purina. They are now more active and playful plus, my two 'barfy' cats have not vomited since they have been eating this. All of them just seem to be so much happier. They also seem to take the time to chew this and I don't have cat food crumbs on the floor by the feeder. I have not noticed an increase in the litter box so far but, they prefer to go outside as long as the weather is good so when it gets colder, I will be able to tell better.
Tried and True
This chow has been one of the most favorite of my cats for years and years. Along with it I also use the Purina Sensitive Stomach and Purina One Tender Selects for variety. They are happy and healthy as a result.
Received 1 of 2 Bags with Holes
I ordered and received 2 of these bags. 1 has a hole (or cut, or something) because what I press on the bag, all air escapes. I will not feed this to my cats!
I actually bought this for the feral cats that I feed, but my two little 'princesses' got a whiff and wanted this instead of the higher quality, organic food I buy for them. Go figure. The ingredients are good, though, so I'll feed them this Purina a couple times a week.
My cats like to chow, chow, chow...
My cats for years have eaten Cat Chow of one type or another. I have tried other brands It seems that Cat Chow causes less stomach problems and doesn't have the amount of red dyes so many dry cat foods do. We are definitely a Cat Chow family of cats!!
Something the boys will eat
After months of trying small ba GG s of various foods out, my cats, Spot, Bubba, Garfield, & Yoda are finally eating.