Cat Chow Joint Health Essentials 7+ Immune Recipe Senior Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag, case of 4
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted especially for adult and senior cats, this dry senior cat food helps your older kitty stay healthy and active throughout her playful life.
- Real farm-raised chicken and other high-quality ingredients come together to give your four-legged friend a wholesome cat food.
- Glucosamine for cats helps maintain your furry pal's healthy joints, and antioxidants help support her strong immune system.
- This chicken cat food kibble is cooked with care in the USA with 0% fillers and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Crafted with 25 essential vitamins and minerals, this cat kibble provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult and senior cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cat Chow Sensitive Stomach Gentle Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$6.59Chewy Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.84Chewy Price$33.38List Price$31.20Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Cat Chow Naturals Indoor with Real Chicken & Turkey Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$6.46Chewy Price$6.89List Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$7.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Cat Chow Indoor Hairball & Healthy Weight Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$6.14Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.27Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.86Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-product Meal, Soy Flour, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Poultry By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...||Salmon, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||New: Chicken, Chicken By-product Meal, Rice...|
|Health Feature||Senior Care, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Hairball Control...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Senior Care|
|Special Diet||N/A||Indoor, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, High-Protein, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Great Dry Food
My kitties are up in age. One is almost 20 years old and needs food that won't upset his tummy. This dry cat food is just what he needs.
6 cats meow!
The crew love it. All of them. We have tried many brands because some have different needs but they all aging and bone health is necessary.
FINALLY FOUND ONE THEY ALL LIKE
We "accidentally" acquired 1 "new" cat, Zoey, probably 12+ years old, which is why we purchased this product. Not only does she handle it well, but our other 3 cats who are 2, 2-1/2, and 3 yrs also sneak in to her dish to snack. We also got the senior citizen wet cans for her, and now our oldest cat has silky smooth fur and is acting like a perky young lady -- altho she does nap more often!!
They like it better than Cat Chow
My 3 cats are from 4 yrs old to 11 yrs old, and I have to feed them all together because, well, they're cats. They get a little canned food and then I give each of them some dry, twice a day (one cat gets insulin, so the times are always the same). I used to try lots of different foods but had settled on Purina Cat Chow because it was just less worry, but then I saw this on Chewy. I like that it comes in small bags and it doesn't get stale by being open too long, and 4 bags are a convenient amount to get. They actually sometimes eat it all in between feedings, which they never did for their Cat Chow. I'll keep buying it.
Initially, my elderly cat Izzy I bought this for liked it, but then she now seems to prefer the more flavorful Purina hairball formula.
Surprised my cat
I don't know who was more surprised, me or my cat. He's incredibly finicky. When his regular food was out of stock I panicked. I figured I'd try this since it's the same brand. I am shocked. He seems to love it. I haven't seen him enjoy dry food in ages. What a relief.
This food has put a bounce back in to my aging cats step. Very little waste. The shape is easy for my big cat to keep in his mouth vs pellet shape.
Good Senior food
I have used this food for a few years for my now 16 yr. old cat. It is all uniform smaller pieces that can be swallowed whole, which is important for me, since she has few teeth left. My younger cats like the taste also, so I have to shoo them away for her to have some in her bowl! I won't buy this much quantity at once, so I hope Chewy will sell this eventually one 3.15 bag at a time.
I'm still transitioning her to this from the indoor formula but she hasn't turned her nose up at a Purina product yet
too expensive here
almost $2/lb vs $1.04 at another online multi store site. No thanks. The cats liked it but not enough to pay double.