Cat Craft 36-in Sea Grass Cat Scratching Post
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Felt, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Features||—||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys||Modern||Hanging Toys|
About This Item
- This sea grass-covered scratching post provides your kitty with a satisfying surface to scratch and claw.
- Helps prevent unwanted damage to carpets and furniture.
- Features a durable construction and stable base.
- Includes 2 detachable interactive toys for extra fun and excitement.
- Available in multiple stylish colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Cream$14.56Chewy Price
- Cat Craft 24-in 2-Story Cat Condo, Blue, Large$45.69Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Catry 28.5-in Felt Cat Tree & Tunnel$45.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 20-in IQ Busy Box Cat Scratching Post & Toys, Beige$32.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Armarkat Carpeted Real Wood Condo Cat Tree, Brown, 56-in$201.75Chewy Price$299.00List Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Cat Play Tunnel, Neutral$105.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique Scratching Cat Tunnel, Neutral$70.00Chewy Price
- ZEZE Hippo Shape Cat House$69.00Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Side Table Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$65.96Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 2-Story Cat Condo$74.95Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cat Playhouse, Classy Gray$44.44Chewy Price$96.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
came apart in first weeks
My cat is not a super cat, he is just a medium sized indoor/outdoor normal cat. Most of his scratching is done outside so the post wasn't even used much. In hardly any time the rope was pulled away from the post.
I purchased two a little over a month ago. Apparently one of them did not use enough adhesive to bind the rope to the tubing...it literally fell of the tubing! Not very happy considering the cost!
Absolute junk. In less than a week of my cats using it the “ropes” have already broke and they are not even adhered to the post.
High Quality Scratching Post
This is a GOOD, solid scratching post... The quality of the rope to the appropriate weight, the construction of the whole product is good. I'd buy it again.