Cat Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Breaks down and removes stains immediately on contact.
- Cat odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- Enzymatic formula continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- Tough on cat urine, feces, vomit, drool, and other organic stains.
- Safe for use around pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdvanced Platinum Cat Antibacterial Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.79Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- DealAdvanced Cat Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Refill, Sunny Lemon, 128-oz bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- Simple Green Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$11.89Chewy Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Stink Free Solid Absorber Cat Deodorizer, 15-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Cat Oxy Formula Set-In Stain Destroyer & Odor Remover Refill, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Acai Pomegranete Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Advanced Cat Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, Sunny Lemon, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover, Litter Box||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
This is an excellent product. I have used it for several years now.
I started using Nature's miracle after my old cat had lost bladder control in the car. I discovered that it also removed ink, coffee and water stains from the seat and have been buying it for that as well as pet clean up. My car also smelled new after. I wish I had known about this product back when one of my cats decided she didn't like that I was traveling somewhere and sprayed my fabric suitcase (I ended up junking it then)
Nature's Miracle work for us
Great product, completely eliminates the smell of urine.
I suggest first (or at the same time) ordering the 32 ounce spray bottle. The bottle is refillable many times, keeps instructions easily in hand. Be sure to read the instructions and PRODUCT PURPOSE each use; when used as directed, also for your own laundry (body fragrance on clothing) sheets etcetera with blood or other stains; works SO well !!
Always a great product!
I have been using Nature's Miracle products for decades. They always work!
Did not work at all!
I got this because my cat has behavior issues and I started to be able to smell the cat pee so I thought this would fully clean it. The smell got WORSE! I do not recommend this product and I’m disappointed that I spent 25 dollars on this!
DOES THE JOB
This is actually a very good product for removing unwanted smells. I am definitely satisfied with the results
Keeps Oscar from being sent to a farm
My poor cat, (frustratingly and annoyingly), is peeing all over the place- not all the time, but way too frequently. Without Nature's Miracle the house would stink to high heaven or Oscar would be located to a new home. This works great on wood floors, concrete floors, stone or plastic countertops or or whatever strange location has gotten into his crazy little head. I just blot up the pee with papertowels and then spray the area. Usually twice takes care of the smell completely. I have also dumped Nature's Miracle into the laundry when he has peed on cotton bags, clothing or anything washable.
I've been using this brand for a couple of years now. I used to purchase it from Petsmart where the cost is just slightly higher. I believe it's the enzyme that neutralizes the cat urine, but this brand isn't as good as I would like it to be. Yes, it does usually neutralize the odor within 24-48 hours, but I've heard there are more efficient brands--I just haven't found one yet. As far as Chewy.com, I love you people, and your customer service!!!!!
Great for cleaning!
This stain and odor remover works so well. It doesn't damage furniture, rugs, wood floors and has a pleasant fresh scent. The enzymatic cleaning really removes the urine smell and helps keep kitties from coming back to the same spot again. Great product!