The Cat Ladies Cat Grass Kit & Decorative Wood Planter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-GMO, 100% organic cat grass blend contains nutritious wheat grass, oat, barley and rye.
- Rich in fiber to support your kitty’s digestive system, this cat grass also provides hairball control.
- Kit includes one soil disk and a sprinkling of seeds—no green thumb required!
- Edible grass can deter cats from eating toxic household plants and digging up your favorite flowers.
- Rustic wood planter makes a purr-fect gift for cat parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Grow Kit with Planter, Black$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Refill Kit$11.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Grow Kit, 3 count$14.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Seed, 8-oz bag$9.61Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.13Autoship Price
- Rose & Branch Organic Wheat Cat Grass Seeds, 16-oz pouch$14.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- Meowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Catit Cat Grass$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- Pet MasterMind I Love Catnip! Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.16Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.55Autoship Price
- Catit Design Senses Grass Refill, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Catit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$10.73Chewy Price$10.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Grass, Oats, Barley, Rye.||Organic Hard Red Wheat Grass Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Flax Seed...||Wheat, Oats, Barley, Rye, Flax.||Organic Wheat Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Oat Seed...||Catnip.|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Organic, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Digestive Health, Hairball Control||Hairball Control||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Delicious Cat Grass!
I’m pretty satisfied with how easy it was to grow this cat grass and serve it to my fur babies! It arrived quickly as usual and the directions are extremely easy. I also love that it comes with a ready to use planter and plastic liner. One is eating the grass the other is playing with a single blade of grass across the house .. lol
Fully pet & pet parent approved!
My cat is OBSESSED with his new cat grass. It has improved his eating habits and digestive health. As the pet parent/customer, I got a huge sense of accomplishment from growing his grass myself instead of picking up a small pre-grown unit from the pet store like I usually do. Also, the grass is obviously that much fresher since I grew it myself. It only took 3-4 days for the grass to be fully grown after I planted the seeds.
Our cats love this
Super easy, grew quickly, our cats absolutely love it! I love hearing them purr while they munch on it. They've had access to it for a week now and it still looks good.
mold mold and more mold
This didn't work for me. I followed the instructions exact and it was completely covered in fuzzy mold before it even grew. I contacted chewy and they sent a replacement. This time I used less water than what the directions called for. I got it to grow. It eventually needed more water and when I added more water, got mold again and had to throw it out. I just don't know how to prevent mold with this. Now the wooden box stores their toys lol.
Grows crazy fast!
After planting the seeds, I had a lush grass garden in 1 week! Crazy! So cool to come home after work and see that the grass has grown even more than the morning. My cat loves it too! She went straight for it and starting pulling little blades of grass out of the box. I will definitely be buying the refill kit.
OK cat grass
I bought 2 of these to place on my windowsills near my plants in hopes that my cat will chew on these instead of the plants. The good -- It grows quickly and beautifully, and my cat loves it! The bad -- my cat really loves this and will snack until she pukes! It upsets her stomach within 1-2 minutes of eating the grass, so I have to monitor and physically remove it from her reach after a couple of nibbles, so not sure I will continue using unfortunately, or will just put a tiny bit on her food, which wasn't my intended use.
Love this, quick growing
This product is great! The growth was quick. I sprinkled a couple tsp of water each day which was enough water and I did not have a problem with mold. My cat loves it!
Not what I hoped
My cat broke his Cat Ladies kitty-faced mug, so I thought I'd try this instead. When he chews on the grass, the whole thing shebang gets completely pulled out of the container, makes a mess and wastes the plants.
Not as advertised
Honestly this purchase was a complete let down. This product states there are "wheat, oat, rye & barley" .. I had 3 bags of only wheat (I know this because I googled what all is the seeds should look like). The "decorative wood planer" is CHEAP yellow stained plywood-type, nothing at all like the picture. I'd like my money back. This should NOT be $26... Maybe $10
Cat Grass Review
This kit was easy to find and the delivery was excellent. I haven't planted or used it yet, but given the instructions it should be easy to plant and grow.