Cat Lax Cat Supplement, 2-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil, Caramel, Lecithin...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil NF, Corn Syrup...||Active Ingredients: (Per tsp) White Petrolatum USP 1285 mg, Soybean Oil, Providing 27 mg...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||—||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—|
About This Item
- Helps eliminate and prevent hairballs, improves digestion, and reduces vomiting
- Contains cod liver oil and Vitamin E for skin and coat health
- Petroleum-based laxatives coat the swallowed hair and allow it to pass through the digestive system of cats and other pets.
- Palatable flavor even finicky cats will like
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- PetAg Hairball Solution Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.40List Price
- HomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Catnip Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.30Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.79Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 160 count$15.00Chewy Price$15.50List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs ReVitalize Powder Supplement for Senior Cats, 0.53-oz bottle$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Strength Formula for Peak Condition Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- heyLove Natural Detox Dietary Cat Supplement, 8.45-oz bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
521 Customer Reviews
My constipated kitten loves it
I adopted 4 kittens bc I couldn’t see them getting separated. The runt who I named Nugget was having such difficulties getting the poop out. Laying on his side screaming in pain. I read up on it & tried everything listed to try until I was told about Cat Lax. It’s been a miracle for him & his issues! He still drops Nuggets around the house but I saw him this morning in the litter box & I wanted to high five him! I put this on auto ship unfortunately your out already! So I’m stocking up on other products hoping it works as well.
My picky cat is the one that needs it. I couldn’t get her to eat it at first. I smushed it in her paw so she would have to lick it off. She licked it off and was like “oh! this is actually tasty!” Now she eagerly licks it off my finger whenever it’s time for her to take it. She hasn’t had a hairball since starting this, which is awesome. I’m so glad it’s working because I didn’t want to have to change her whole diet. She also has a habit of pooping outside the litter box, and she hasn’t done that since she started taking this either. Maybe she was feeling constipated before? I don’t know, but no complaints!
Great for long haired cats
I use this for my elderly disabled cat because she has long hair and swallows large amounts of it. She went from coughing and throwing up hairballs multiple times a day to one maybe every four weeks. I would DEFINITELY recommend it. I mix it in with her food, since neither of my cats will eat it by itself. I just wish it came in a bigger tube.
Great taste for my cat
My cat does not take liquid medicines very well at all. He usually foams at the mouth, but loves the taste of this. So grateful to have it. He knows the sound it makes when I open the tube and comes running, even if he's sitting on the couch. Helps the hairballs if given regularly. I gave him just a tiny amount on my finger to try at first. Then when he decided that he liked it, I gave him more. Now, I can't give it too him fast enough when it's time.
Simply doesn't work
I've been using this consistently now for a month and it just doesn't work. Maybe my cat's broken but he has very long hair so this might work on short-haired cats. My two finicky eaters did like the taste though.
Pickles the picky
My Pickles is 16 and is VERY picky and gets very constipated at her old age. She loves this stuff and it really helps her to go!
She loves it!
My cat is particular about her food, treats, etc... She loves this product. She will eat it from my hand. She's not had issues with hairballs since we started using it.
gets her moving
I give Missie Cat Lax in the evening. Even cats sometimes need help with bowl movements. She makes me think of the commercial of the woman dancing; I think that everyone has seen it. That's pretty much my Missie the morning after.
the cat that needs it won't eat it
I got this for constipation which one of my cats deals with often. The other deals w it here and there. The one that deals w it often won't touch this stuff and its a fight to get him to take it. I smear it on his paw but he runs all around rubbing his paw on things and getting this stuff all over my furniture. By the time he licks at it, I'm not sure he's getting much of it. The cat that doesn't really need it eats it completely willingly, go figure.
A Treatment that is like a Treat
My little black and white kitty has rather coarse hair that can cause her to get "bound up" inside because of her grooming that she does. A vet started me on this Cat Lax Supplement to help with this problem. I mix a little with her wet food in the evening. She loves it and no more "bound up" problem! The product's consistency is gooey and the color is brown. My kitty has been using this product for about 3 years now and she is very healthy.