Cat Love Hooded Cat Litter Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hooded litter pan that provides your kitty with some privacy.
- Features a built-in bag anchor that helps keep the bag open and frees up your hands for simple scooping.
- Large hood contains the litter inside and the lifts up for easy access for cleaning.
- Includes a carbon filter that effectively traps and removes litter box odors.
- Conveniently and discreetly fits into virtually any corner in your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large 23-in$33.33Chewy Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, White$25.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Flip Top Hooded Cat Litter Box, Gray, Large, 22-in$31.07Chewy Price$41.67List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Salmon Pink$29.99Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Petmate Skirted Cat Litter Pan, Dark Gray$19.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Omega Paw Easy Fill Roll 'n Clean Cat Litter Box, Regular$47.38Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Top Open Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$19.99Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, White$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- ZEZE Space Capsule Cat Litter Box$66.99Chewy Price
- PetFusion BetterBox Non-Stick Cat Litter Box, 2 pack$64.65Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Frisco Modern Hooded Cat Litter Box, Pink$21.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Oval Hooded Litter Box$29.55Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Covered||Covered||Covered||Covered||Covered|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Perfect cat box
It's a tad small with the door on. But detaching the door makes it perfect. Bought it for my cat who's semi paralyzed waist down, worked for him with low entrance profile.
We love this item,perfect size.Fix perfect in my living room
Sleek design and great for saving space. May be a challenge for larger size cats (+20lbs) to feel this litter box with cover is large enough for them to fit. The filter is on top instead of inside like on another model I have, so not sure if that makes this more or less effective for blocking smell. There are three slide lock in clasps and the one in the back is helpful instead of having just two, one on either side of the lid. I feel like the lid is secure on the litter box and easy to tell when the lid is locked into place.
We needed a box that had a flap to help “over spray” from cat peeing out of the box. The cats go into this box and the flap sits on their back because they can’t get into it far enough for the door to drop back down. Deceivingly small!
High Sides, yeah!
I purchased two of these boxes, as we have two cats. I waited a month to have a true picture of how I like them before posting here. The old setup allowed the boy cat to pee outside the box. The tray has sides high enough that neither type of cat "discharge" hits the lid. The door comes off if you look at it wrong. The clamps that hold the top to the tray don't work well through two litter liners. Still, I find it easy to scoop and it's easier to find the "gold" when I am "panning" than it was with the old rectangular box. I would recommend it for its price, the space it doesn't take up and the ease of scooping. Don't expect that it is Fort Knox and you won't be disappointed.
PERFECTION IN A BOX!
NEAT, AND EASY INEXPENSIVE AND CLEAN THANK YOU CHEWY
Too Small for Cat
This is too small for my 13lb. cat. It's made well, but for a smaller cat. I saw my cat outside the box reaching in to cover her poop. Not an ideal box for her.
Love it! Easy to clean. Keeps liter in. Minimal odor. My kitty wouldn’t transfer to litter box in basement so we had to get something more appealing. This solved the problem!
Easy to use
Easy to clean and keep clean. Big opening in front for my cat to get in and out of.
Perfect for a corner
I just moved and now have a combined household of 5 cats. More litter boxes were a must. We decided to diversify styles and sizes. This one sits in the front sitting room in a corner. It doesn't blend it, but it isn't the worse eyesore ever. I didn't put on the door flap, I find that only complicates things, and my cats are too big for it to be easy to use. One requirement was that it was large enough for my 17 lb maine coon. Seems to be. It's been really effective in eliminating the bad habit one or more of the cats had developed of using the carpet as a litter box.