Cat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Out-of-this-world scratcher to provide your feline friend with a safe scratching outlet.
- Made of thick corrugated cardboard with a cosmic design.
- Helps sharpen your kitty's claws while removing dead outer layers and encouraging exercise.
- Protects your furniture by providing a safe and dedicated area for scratching.
- Includes catnip to entice your companion to scratch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$6.92Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Tiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$34.26Chewy Price
- Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Regular$35.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Stretch n' Scratch Cat Scratcher Toy$31.95Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Droplet Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$31.18Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- District 70 Sardine Cardboard Cat Scratcher Toy, Peach$59.99Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Petstages Easy Life Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$18.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Catit Play Pirates Barrel Cat Scratcher, Small$22.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat$14.80Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||N/A||Exercise||Training, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
shouldn’t have assumed quality by looking at price
I figure I should have looked at the dimensions instead of just the price; I’ve bought other brands for maybe ten dollars more and they are HUGE and heavy! I figured, for an almost 45$ scratcher, that it would be at least a little on par with the rest- it is not. Besides it being small as all get out, there is next to no weight to it. My kitty went to scratch on it and almost flung himself around because it pulled out from under his paws. The cardboard collapses under the press of a finger and it came very clearly impacted (flattened) on both ends. I’m pretty disappointed that I paid 42$ for a scratcher that is clearly only worth 20$ at most. Thankfully Smiley doesn’t really discriminate his cardboard scratchers and seems to like it regardless, he just can’t lounge on it. Not sure how long it will hold up.
not worth it
I have the older ones like this. This one is a quarter of the size. Well that’s one disappointment. Then she scratched on it and all the cardboard is all over my dining room. The old ones are a couple years old and they are still ticking. A bit disappointing I would say
My cats loved this from the first second.
This is great quality. My cats scratch on it as much as they sleep on it. I will be buying them another one when this first one wears out.
I didn't realize how small it was and it came with a small hole on the side already. It gets points because it's cute.
Cats love it!
I have 2 cats and this scratcher is their absolute favorite! I've purchased less expensive ones hoping to save money, but in the long run have spent more $$ trying to find one they'll like and use as much as this one. It's more stable and holds up better than others I've purchased. To extend its life I'll rotate it, flip it over and even take a vacuum to it. I can make it last about 6 months before it starts looking like a bombed out building. I'll keep buying this scratcher because all things considered, it's the best value for us.
They Love It
My kitty boys were using this scratcher within an hour of coming home from the rescue. They scratch, they play, they hide toys, they snooze on it. And it's sturdy: stands up to vigorous scratching.
Not worth the money
We had this only about a week and it looks like we've had it for months. It isn't holding up. The cheaper ones we bought previously hold up better than this one. Definitely not worth the money.
Smaller, but holds up well
My boys love these and the x shaped ones, but these hold up better. Disappointed in price and smaller size
Cat loves it
My cat loves this. She uses it to scratch and also loves to just lie on it. Best part is it can be turned over once she wears out the top side scratching, giving twice the wear.
Scratches and naps
All my cats like this. At first, I was worried it would be too small since they like to lay on a very large version we have. But they have made it work and enjoy it.