Cat-Man-Doo Extra Large Dried Bonito Flakes Cat & Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These flakes work as a healthy meal additive or nutritious treat, sure to get your pup's tail wagging or your cat's chest purring.
- Highest quality flakes on the market, derived from a single protein source.
- Contains Taurine, an essential dietary requirement for feline health.
- High in protein to give your precious pet energy, while still being low in calories and fat.
- Natural fish oils will keep your cat or dog’s fur shiny and beautiful.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews All-Natural Lamb Lung Filets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$22.57Chewy Price$21.44Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Turkey Breast Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 10-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews All-Natural Beef Lung Filets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$28.62Chewy Price$27.19Autoship Price
- Wysong Dream Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Dog, Cat & Ferret Treats, 4.4-oz bag$12.19Chewy Price$11.58Autoship Price
- PetKind Green Bison Tripe Formula Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 6-oz bag$18.19Chewy Price$17.28Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Salmon Fillet Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 8-oz bag$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.1-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic EarthBites Cheese Flavor Natural Moist Grain-Free Treats For Dogs, 7.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Evanger's Nothing but Natural Beef Tongue Gently Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$10.48Chewy Price$9.96Autoship Price
- PureSnacks Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 6.98-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Dental Chew Bones Dog Treats, 24 count$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini Peanut Butter Chew Bones Dog Treats, 16 count$9.23Chewy Price$12.39List Price$8.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Dried Bonito.||Lamb Lung||Duck meat and glycerin||Turkey, Lemon Juice.||Duck, Lemon Juice.|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Duck||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Dehydrated, Food Topping||Air-Dried||Treats||Dehydrated, Treats||Dehydrated, Treats|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
553 Customer Reviews
Cats Don't Know they Exist?
Upon opening, they smelled fresh and almost fit for human consumption! Not stinky. They were sure to be a hit with the cats. However, when I offered them to my two cats neither one could figure them out. These treats are very very thin pieces almost like a snowflake. The cats tried to eat them but couldn't? Feeding them from my palm nor laying them on the floor worked. As a last resort I started to top their food with them but that didn't work either. The flakes stuck to the sides of the bowls like paste. I'm not sure if the cats can't see them or can't bite onto them or both? Something is amiss? I can't recommend these treats for cats because even with as good of quality as they seem, the paper thin cut seems to be an obstacle for cats to eat.
Go Crazy For Bonito Flakes
So our cat Molly loves this stuff. I like getting it through Chewy because it is a lot more affordable than buying brands in the store. Be aware that the smell can be strong but the seal works fine. Maybe consider a special container. Sprinkle it on their meals or just for a snack. Fish flakes for the win.
CAT MAN DOO
My owner, Annie places the Cat Man Doo Bonito Flakes on my breakfast. I let her sleep in most days, as I wait patiently before I sound off (0400 AM). I train her well...
Most of my cats did not care for them.
I have 10 cats. Five of the cats are inside only and five are outside only. Two of the inside cats were mildly interested in them, and only 1 of the outside cats was. I would not buy it again.
Our cat is addicted
Our cat loves these flakes. We joke that she's addicted but it's probably not a joke. She's taken to biting my ankles when she doesn't get her evening treat fast enough. Very fishy smell but happy to oblige our obviously appreciative cat.
Not a fan, unfortunately
Well, I’m glad I got the smallest bag. I thought for sure my little guy would love this but, he wouldn’t touch it. He loves fish flavor, especially tuna. He would eat anything when he was a stray. Now, he’s picky and suspicious. I hate to give it a low rating because the product seems like good quality and smells quite fishy. I would recommend getting the smallest size first because your cat might not be as crazy about it as some.
Best Cat Treat Ever
One of my cats loves these flakes so much he knows immediately when we take the bag out of the cupboard. The second he hears that particular sound, the frantic meowing begins. If your cats aren't finishing their food, sprinkle these on top and the food will disappear in no time. This big bag lasts for months, too.
My cat LOVES these! Now admittedly, I have 3 cats and only one devours these - but he loves these. They are his favorite! So much so I have come home from work and found he has gotten the bag out of the closed treat cabinet! They are zipped closed, luckily, but I had to move them to a much higher shelf because it happened more than once! They are thin, papery shreds not chewy or crunchy treats and I think that is what he likes. And they smell like fish - so I am guessing he can smell them on the bag after I close it with my smelly hands after getting him his treats. Huge hit! I have to have them in the house.
he loves these
it's his 5 pm snack. poor fellow has a limp but can scale a mountain for these. he loves them
OMG all cats grab for it
Made the mistake of leaving the bag in an open bin. Someone hiked themself up into the bin, dragged out the bag and I walked in on a 3 cat party of chowing down on the Bonita flakes. If they could, that’s all they would eat. Bin is now covered so the athletic cat can’t climb in. I’m surprised she even shared the bag. Such a piggy!