Advantage II Flea Treatment for Kittens is a convenient monthly topical flea medicine for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. It contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen) to kill all life stages of fleas. Furthermore, it kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. One convenient application of Advantage II cat flea treatment keeps working for 1 month.
- Contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen)
- Kills all flea life stages including eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult flea
- Controls existing fleas and flea eggs and prevents future flea infestations
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die
- Provides waterproof protection
Do not get this product in your cat's eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
9.1% Imidacloprid, 0.46% Pyripoxyfen.
See all items by Advantage II