Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Spot On for Cats ensures continuing long-term protection for your pet. It kills fleas, flea eggs and deer ticks for up to 1 month. It also kills and repels mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease. Included applicator helps keep the liquid off your hands, makes it easier to part your cat's fur, gets liquid down to your cat's skin and is easy to load and apply.
- Includes Bio Spot Smart Shield Applicator which helps keep the liquid off your hands, makes it easier to part your cat's fur, and gets liquid down to your cat's skin
- For use on cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older that are over 5 pounds
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and deer ticks for up to 1 month. Also kills mosquitoes that may transmit heartworm disease
- Contains a coat conditioner for a non-sticky application
- Formulated with an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to break the flea-life cycle
Do not apply more than once every month. Do not use more than one tube per cat. Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product.
For Bio Spot Defense Refill, Click here.
- (S)-Methoprene 3.6%
- Etofenprox 40.0%
See all items by Bio Spot