Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Long Haired Litter is safe and healthy for your cat. It is an amorphous silica gel infused with hydrolyzed herbs to draw cats to the litter box. Long Haired Litter traps urine and odor on contact and has the right particle size that long haired cats prefer. It will not adhere to the cat’s long fur and it will not color the coat. Each jug contains a free Litter Box Solutions Booklet.
- Silica gel litter infused with hydrolyzed herbs draws cats to the litter box
- Particle size long haired cats prefer, won't adhere to or color kitty's coat
- Traps urine and odor on contact
- Biodegradable, hypo-allergenic and non-toxic
- Easy to scoop, low tracking formula
Always wash your hands thoroughly after waste removal. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter. Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.
See all items by Dr. Elsey's