Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Senior Litter absorbs urine and odor on contact and traps it inside the crystals to keep a cat’s genital area clean to help prevent urinary tract infections. It’s small particle size and dust fines also coat and dehydrate cat feces to reduce odor. Precious Cat Senior is cleaner and hypo-allergenic, as it contains no organic material such as wheat, pine, corn and paper litters. Each bag contains a free Litter Box Solutions Booklet.
- Helps prevent kidney failure and urinary tract infection
- Small particle and dust fines coat and dehydrate feces
- Traps urine and odor on contact inside crystals
- Biodegradable — when put in a compost pile or landfill, the material completely biodegrades back to the earth in one month
Always wash your hands thoroughly after waste removal. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains.
- Pour Dr. Elsey's Senior into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter. Top off the Senior with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Dr. Elsey's Senior.
Some products are changing from bags to boxes. You may receive either packaging until the transition is complete, but rest assured that you are receiving the same great litter!
See all items by Dr. Elsey's