Shedding is a problem most cats face and tends to be heaviest in early Spring and early Fall, but indoor cats often shed year-round. Up to 2/3 of the hair a cat sheds is ingested during self grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat and the cause of potentially serious problems. Every loose hair brushed is one less to swallow.
- Designed for use with coats shorter than 2 inches, reduces shedding up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your cat’s short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair, FURejector button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Effectively reduces hairballs, keeping your cat healthier and happier, guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Recommended by veterinarians to help prevent dangerous hairballs from developing
- Patented technologies, designed by a groomer for professional results
For FURminator Vacuum Accessory: Click here
See all items by FURminator