A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress
- Clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% and promote desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus and enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet