A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare, clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%. This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Clinical nutrition specially formulated to maintain your cat's stress, support your cat's urinary health, and lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days) and reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels and has controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids and recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diets require a veterinary prescription. This product will not be shipped until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 1-800-619-7973 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all items by Hill's Prescription Diet